Suits' Park Hyung-sik, Ko Sung-hee's Coupling gift...starts love affair

On the 6th KBS 2TV drama Suits (playplayed by Kim Jung-min and director Kim Jin-woo, and produced by Monster Union Entertainment Pictures), the love affair between the high Yeon Woo (Park Hyung-sik) and Ji-na Kim (Ko Sung-hee) began in earnest.On the show, the late Yeon Woo broke his evening appointment with Ji-na Kim, who was so angry.The late Yeon Woo went to meet Ji-na Kim with a nervous heart.Sorry, are you angry? said the late Yeon Woo, while Ji-na Kim said, Yes, I am, I am angry.Ji-na Kim said, Its not just a promise, but if you can not contact me like that, you are worried about people.Did you worry about me? He said, Im sorry, but the good thing is true again. It seems like you are dating.After that, the high-ranking Yeon Woo left the post saying, I have dinner tonight. Ji-na Kim stayed alone and said, If you kissed, youre dating. Are you a jerk?That evening, Go Yeon Woo took Ji-na Kim to dinner with Grandmas Boy.Grandmas Boy of the high-Yeon Woo said, Yeon Woo has only one person who likes the company.We are a good fellow, push and do well, he said to Ji-na Kim.After eating, I and I walked down the street and Goe stopped for a while, then turned my back and pulled out the coupling and presented it to Ji-na Kim.When Ji-na Kim said, Is this not a proposal?, the high-ranking Yeon Woo said, Not that far.I also care about Ji-na Kim and want to know, said the high-ranking Yeon Woo, putting a ring on Ji-na Kims finger.Ji-na Kim then approached the high-Yeon Woo and kissed him, who said, What would you do? Ill give you a kick, push you, listen to the adult.So the high Yeon Woo laughed and kissed Ji-na Kim again.

On the 6th KBS 2TV drama Suits' (playplayed by Kim Jung-min and director Kim Jin-woo, and produced by Monster Union Entertainment Pictures), the love affair between the high Yeon Woo (Park Hyung-sik) and Ji-na Kim (Ko Sung-hee) began in earnest.

On the show, the late Yeon Woo broke his evening appointment with Ji-na Kim, who was so angry. The late Yeon Woo went to meet Ji-na Kim with a nervous heart.

"Sorry, are you angry?" said the late Yeon Woo, while Ji-na Kim said, "Yes, I am, I am angry." Ji-na Kim said, "It's not just a promise, but if you can not contact me like that, you are worried about people."

"Did you worry about me?" He said, "I'm sorry, but the good thing is true again. It seems like you are dating." After that, the high-ranking Yeon Woo left the post saying, "I have dinner tonight." Ji-na Kim stayed alone and said, "If you kissed, you're dating. Are you a jerk?"

That evening, Go Yeon Woo took Ji-na Kim to dinner with Grandma's Boy. Grandma's Boy of the high-Yeon Woo said, "Yeon Woo has only one person who likes the company." "We are a good fellow, push and do well," he said to Ji-na Kim.

After eating, I and I walked down the street and Goe stopped for a while, then turned my back and pulled out the Coupling and presented it to Ji-na Kim. When Ji-na Kim said, "Is this not a proposal?", the high-ranking Yeon Woo said, "Not that far." "I also care about Ji-na Kim and want to know," said the high-ranking Yeon Woo, putting a ring on Ji-na Kim's finger.

Ji-na Kim then approached the high-Yeon Woo and kissed him, who said, "What would you do? I'll give you a kick, push you, listen to the adult." So the high Yeon Woo laughed and kissed Ji-na Kim again.