'Suits' Chae Jung-an, Go Sung-hee, "Park Hyeong-sik, you wanted to date me?"

Suits Chae Jung-an has played a mischievous joke on Ko Sung-hee.In the KBS2 drama Suits (playplayed by Kim Jung-min and directed by Kim Jin-woo), which was broadcast on the night of the 31st, Ji-na Kim (Go Sung-hee) and Hong Da-ham (Chae Jung-an) faced each other in the bathroom.The redness, which was making a serious look, suggested to Ji-na Kim, Lets have a drink. So Ji-na Kim was worried, Drink? Why is something wrong?So Hong Da-ham replied, Have you ever been here? Theres always work, because of Park Hyeong-sik. And surprised Ji-na Kim replied, Why is Ko Yeon-woo?Hongdaham said, I do not know, I want to go out with me. Crazy, Im not crazy. Ji-na Kim said, My sister is real.I asked, wondering.Then Hongdaham said, I like it, smart, hearty, retreated, I do not have a heart, I do not listen to my father, Im rotting.Ji-na Kim, who laughed, said, My sister is true, and Hongdaham said, How do you know how I feel about raising my son, and it is time for me to rest.Ji-na Kim responded to the drink proposal, saying it was OKA KOLL.

'Suits' Chae Jung-an has played a mischievous joke on Ko Sung-hee.

In the KBS2 drama "Suits" (playplayed by Kim Jung-min and directed by Kim Jin-woo), which was broadcast on the night of the 31st, Ji-na Kim (Go Sung-hee) and Hong Da-ham (Chae Jung-an) faced each other in the bathroom.

The redness, which was making a serious look, suggested to Ji-na Kim, "Let's have a drink." So Ji-na Kim was worried, "Drink? Why is something wrong?"

So Hong Da-ham replied, "Have you ever been here? There's always work, because of Park Hyeong-sik." And surprised Ji-na Kim replied, "Why is Ko Yeon-woo?"

Hongdaham said, "I do not know, I want to go out with me. Crazy, I'm not crazy." Ji-na Kim said, "My sister is real. “I asked, wondering.

Then Hongdaham said, "I like it, smart, hearty, retreated, I do not have a heart, I do not listen to my father, I'm rotting."

Ji-na Kim, who laughed, said, "My sister is true," and Hongdaham said, "How do you know how I feel about raising my son, and it is time for me to rest." Ji-na Kim responded to the drink proposal, saying it was "OKA KOLL."