Seo Jin-Hee, a girl-like daily reLease, "I just want to be free like a little bird."

Seo Jin-Hee has revealed her girllike routine.Seo Jin-Hee told his Instagram on the 17th, I do not dream of swans anymore, like a little bird singing in the sky.I just want to be free. I posted a picture with the article Jung Hee essay.Seo Jin-Hee also added, # the same clothes # other places # other air # favorite ice cream house # favorite beach I do not want to be attracted to Lea who is a pretty daughter, but I can not beat young Lea.In the photo, there is a picture of Seo Jin-Hee, who is struggling to catch Pet by holding a tied line.Also, the figure of Seo Jeong-Hee walking on the beach looks beautiful like a picture.Meanwhile, Seo Jeong-Hee appeared on KBS 2TV Swan club last year and challenged Vallejo.Photo: Seo Jin-Hee Instagram

Seo Jin-Hee has revealed her girllike routine.

Seo Jin-Hee told his Instagram on the 17th, "I do not dream of swans anymore, like a little bird singing in the sky.

I just want to be free. I posted a picture with the article "Jung Hee" essay.

Seo Jin-Hee also added, "# the same clothes # other places # other air # favorite ice cream house # favorite beach" "I do not want to be attracted to Lea who is a pretty daughter, but I can not beat young Lea."

In the photo, there is a picture of Seo Jin-Hee, who is struggling to catch Pet by holding a tied line. Also, the figure of Seo Jeong-Hee walking on the beach looks beautiful like a picture.

Meanwhile, Seo Jeong-Hee appeared on KBS 2TV 'Swan club' last year and challenged Vallejo.

Photo: Seo Jin-Hee Instagram