Seo Ha-joon, Ice Bucket Challenge Lindsey Vonn has been a long time since...Shori and Jeon Ji-yoon

Actor Seo Ha-joon has been involved in the Ice Bucket Challenge for a long time.Seo Ha-joon wrote on Instagram on Thursday: Hello, its Seo Ha-joon.I am so honored to be able to participate in the meaningful work of the 2018 Ice Bucket Challenge. This is a video of Seo Ha-joon, who expressed his feelings of participating in the Ice Bucket Challenge with a serious expression, using ice water.Seo Ha-joon said, I hope that my little support will help a little.I would like to ask you to pay a lot of attention and participation in the construction of the first Lou Gehrig nursing hospital in Korea for the Lou Gehrig disease patients.

Actor Seo Ha-joon has been involved in the Ice Bucket Challenge for a long time.

Seo Ha-joon wrote on Instagram on Thursday: "Hello, it's Seo Ha-joon. I am so honored to be able to participate in the meaningful work of the 2018 Ice Bucket Challenge. " This is a video of Seo Ha-joon, who expressed his feelings of participating in the Ice Bucket Challenge with a serious expression, using ice water.

Seo Ha-joon said, "I hope that my little support will help a little. I would like to ask you to pay a lot of attention and participation in the construction of the first Lou Gehrig nursing hospital in Korea for the Lou Gehrig disease patients. "