Sandara Park "I can't turn back the time, I feel sorry"

Singer and actor Sandara Park has unveiled a new mood.Sandara Park showed a different charm with the languid Feelings, which was released on the 22nd, through the July issue of the Korean Independent Animation Film Festival.Sandara Park in the picture matches overdune boots on ruffle-decorated silk dress, White Stiletto heels on white lace dress, and adds femininity and calm Feelings.In a subsequent interview, Sandara Park said, I can not turn the time, so I feel sorry for passing by. He said, I will not be sorry to leave you, so I plan to spend the rest of 2018.Sandara Parks pictures and interviews can be found in the July issue of the Korean Independent Animation Film Festival and the Korean Independent Animation Film Festival website./ Photo: Korean Independent Animation Film Festival
Singer and actor Sandara Park has unveiled a new mood.Sandara Park showed a different charm with the languid Feelings, which was released on the 22nd, through the July issue of the Korean Independent Animation Film Festival.Sandara Park in the picture matches overdune boots on ruffle-decorated silk dress, White Stiletto heels on white lace dress, and adds femininity and calm Feelings.In a subsequent interview, Sandara Park said, I can not turn the time, so I feel sorry for passing by. He said, I will not be sorry to leave you, so I plan to spend the rest of 2018.Sandara Parks pictures and interviews can be found in the July issue of the Korean Independent Animation Film Festival and the Korean Independent Animation Film Festival website./ Photo: Korean Independent Animation Film Festival

Singer and actor Sandara Park has unveiled a new mood. Sandara Park showed a different charm with the languid Feelings, which was released on the 22nd, through the July issue of the Korean Independent Animation Film Festival. Sandara Park in the picture Matches overdune boots on ruffle-decorated silk dress, White Stiletto heels on White lace dress, and adds femininity and calm Feelings. In a subsequent interview, Sandara Park said, "I can not turn the time, so I feel sorry for passing by." He said, "I will not be sorry to leave you, so I plan to spend the rest of 2018. Sandara Park's pictures and interviews can be found in the July issue of the Korean Independent Animation Film Festival and the Korean Independent Animation Film Festival website. / Photo: Korean Independent Animation Film Festival