Running Man' Hong Jin-young, Song Ji-hyo Admiring Min-muk "It's a real entertainer"

Song Ji-hyo, Running Man, unveiled a shining min-muk.On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 24th, the Family Project Final Body Surprise VS Luxury Package Traveler was unveiled.Kim Jong-guk, Haha, Song Ji-hyo, Yang Se-chan, Hong Jin-young and Kang Han-na, who won the luxury package, headed to the Swiss ice cap Alps.Song Ji-hyo replied coolly, I erased my makeup because I had to sleep. As soon as I got on the plane, Song Ji-hyo started to prepare for bed.He put the prepared pack on his face and revealed his beauty tip that he could sleep right away, and he attracted attention by presenting the pack he prepared to the members.

Song Ji-hyo, Running Man, unveiled a shining min-muk.

On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 24th, the Family Project Final Body Surprise VS Luxury Package Traveler was unveiled.

Kim Jong-guk, Haha, Song Ji-hyo, Yang Se-chan, Hong Jin-young and Kang Han-na, who won the luxury package, headed to the Swiss ice cap Alps.

Song Ji-hyo replied coolly, "I erased my makeup because I had to sleep." As soon as I got on the plane, Song Ji-hyo started to prepare for bed.

He put the prepared pack on his face and revealed his beauty tip that he could sleep right away, and he attracted attention by presenting the pack he prepared to the members.