Running Man' Hong Jinyoung blasts "Babyface Upgrade" at Entrance judging panel staff

Running Man Hong Jinyoung showed cool charm.On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, the members who arrived in Switzerland were portrayed.Haha said, The employee of the Entrance Review Board did not recognize Jinyoung.Hong Jinyoung said, I was wondering if my employee was wondering about my passport and asked if I was different.Jinyoung told the employee that it was a Babyface Upgrade, Kim said.

Running Man' Hong Jinyoung showed cool charm.

On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 24th, the members who arrived in Switzerland were portrayed.

Haha said, "The employee of the Entrance Review Board did not recognize Jinyoung."

Hong Jinyoung said, "I was wondering if my employee was wondering about my passport and asked if I was different."

Jinyoung told the employee that it was a Babyface Upgrade,” Kim said.