Park Jung-min "'Sunset in My Hometown'' to challenge rapper...

Actor Park Jung-min has spoken out about the trouble of digesting the rapper character in the movie Sunset in My Hometown.Fashion magazine Cosmo Politan released a picture of Park Jung-min in the July issue on Wednesday morning, revealing a playful yet wandering youth.Park Jung-min, who is about to release Lee Joon-iks new film Sunset in My Hometown on July 4, played the role of unknown rapper in the play.In a subsequent interview, Park Jung-min talked about the work: Writing Actor Park Jung-min, who even published an essay book called Writable Humans.He showed rap with lyrics written directly in this film.Park Jung-min said, I learned the piano during my recent film Its My World, but in this movie I even rap.I know that it is too different to do as a hobby and to do as a job, and I know it late. He said, I am humbled to say that I need to practice so much, but I have to do so compared to those who have natural talents.

Actor Park Jung-min has spoken out about the trouble of digesting the rapper character in the movie 'Sunset in My Hometown'.

Fashion magazine Cosmo Politan released a picture of Park Jung-min in the July issue on Wednesday morning, revealing a playful yet wandering youth.

Park Jung-min, who is about to release Lee Joon-ik's new film 'Sunset in My Hometown' on July 4, played the role of unknown rapper in the play.

In a subsequent interview, Park Jung-min talked about the work: Writing Actor Park Jung-min, who even published an essay book called "Writable Humans". He showed rap with lyrics written directly in this film.

Park Jung-min said, "I learned the piano during my recent film 'It's My World', but in this movie I even rap. I know that it is too different to do as a hobby and to do as a job, and I know it late. "

He said, "I am humbled to say that I need to practice so much," but I have to do so compared to those who have natural talents. "