Park Bo-gum, Celebratory photo for birthday

...Everyone Thank You, I Bless You.Park Bo-gum said on his 21st day instagram, Everyone who congratulated me on my birthday, I really appreciate you!!I bless you. Park Bo-gum in the public photo is posing with Coca-Cola, which is an advertising model.The phrase Axis Birth, Park Kok, I am born, Thank You and 19930616 on Coca-Cola attracts attention.Park Bo-gum, meanwhile, was born June 16, 1993.

..."Everyone Thank You, I bless you." Park Bo-gum said on his 21st day instagram, "Everyone who congratulated me on my birthday, I really appreciate you!! I bless you. "

Park Bo-gum in the public photo is posing with Coca-Cola, which is an advertising model. The phrase "Axis Birth", "Park Kok", "I am born", "Thank You" and "19930616" on Coca-Cola attracts attention.

Park Bo-gum, meanwhile, was born June 16, 1993.