Noh Sa-yeon joins Ice bucket...Kim Tae-won and Gim Gu-ra and Ji Sang-ryeol points

Singer Noh Sa-yeon took part in the Ice Bucket Challenge Lindsey Vonn.Noh Sa-yeon said on her acquaintance SNS on the 16th, I joined the Ice Bucket Challenge Lindsey Vonn. I received the nomination of my husband, Lee Mu-song.Noh Sa-yeon said, I will join you in the Ice Bucket Challenge to help you join together and make society warm and rich.An acquaintance who took this video of Noh Sa-yeon added: Noh Sa-yeon pointed to singers Kim Tae-won and Gim Gu-ra and Ji Sang-ryeol as the next Ice Bucket Challenge participant.Ice bucket challenge Lindsey Vonn is an event that aims to raise interest in patients with Lou Gehrigs disease (muscle atrophy lateral sclerosis and ALS) and raise donations.

Singer Noh Sa-yeon took part in the Ice bucket Challenge Lindsey Vonn.

Noh Sa-yeon said on her acquaintance SNS on the 16th, "I joined the Ice bucket Challenge Lindsey Vonn. I received the nomination of my husband, Lee Mu-song." Noh Sa-yeon said, "I will join you in the Ice bucket Challenge to help you join together and make society warm and rich."

An acquaintance who took this video of Noh Sa-yeon added: "Noh Sa-yeon pointed to singers Kim Tae-won and Gim Gu-ra and Ji Sang-ryeol as the next Ice bucket Challenge participant."

Ice bucket challenge Lindsey Vonn is an event that aims to raise interest in patients with Lou Gehrig's disease (muscle atrophy lateral sclerosis and ALS) and raise donations.