Nicole "KARA members, constantly contacted...I wasn't lonely when I was in the group."

An interview with Nicoles Presentation of the Eye solo picture from the group KARA was released.Through the magazines June-July issue, Nicole has shown various charms ranging from undecorating natural appearance to Cuty Sexy.In the public photos, she wore a lovely red dress or a silver dress with a body, and she showed a free pose and caught her eye.Nicole, who had been a little awkward for a long time in the filming site, quickly received various expressions and poses and received cheers from the staff.In an interview after filming, Nicole said, I traveled frequently and spent time of personal growth with ease. Recently, I was immersed in cooking and tried baking, Korean food, and Italian food. Oxtail soup was the most reliable dish.As for the solo album comeback that fans are most curious about, I keep thinking about when it will be good.My image, which people think, seems to be healthy and youthful sexy, so summer seems to be good, he said. I do not know when it will be yet, but women want to sympathize and men want to play music that can find new charm.Asked about the difference between Nicole, group and solo from Idol group KARA, Solo activity can reflect my opinion a lot.I feel that I have to be responsible for that, but I can do what I want to do. On the contrary, I was less lonely in the group.Even if the waiting time is boring, the time has passed quickly. In particular, with the members of KARA, Contact is steady, but it is hard to meet everyone because they are busy.However, sometimes I meet with them, I talk about old times and talk about the future and work a lot. Finally, I am sorry that I have not been able to continue to work for my fans. Now that I am preparing to work again, please wait a little.I am confident that I will show a better picture. For more interviews with pictures and hearts that can feel the colorful charm of singer Nicole, you can find them in the June and July edition of The Star (released June 15).In the June-July issue of <The Star>, you can check various stars and styles such as cover picture of actor Yoon Sik Yoons special day, group picture of Cheongryang Stone Astro, behind-the-scenes story of Wanna One concert which is in the top of music broadcasting as soon as comeback, and styling of heroines of drama heroines this summer.

An interview with Nicole's "Presentation of the Eye" solo picture from the group KARA was released.

Through the magazine's June-July issue, Nicole has shown various charms ranging from undecorating natural appearance to 'Cuty Sexy'. In the public photos, she wore a lovely red dress or a silver dress with a body, and she showed a free pose and caught her eye. Nicole, who had been a little awkward for a long time in the filming site, quickly received various expressions and poses and received cheers from the staff.

In an interview after filming, Nicole said, "I traveled frequently and spent time of personal growth with ease." Recently, I was immersed in cooking and tried baking, Korean food, and Italian food. " Oxtail soup was the most reliable dish.

As for the solo album comeback that fans are most curious about, "I keep thinking about when it will be good. "My image, which people think, seems to be healthy and youthful sexy, so summer seems to be good," he said. "I do not know when it will be yet, but women want to sympathize and men want to play music that can find new charm."

Asked about the difference between Nicole, group and solo from Idol group KARA, "Solo activity can reflect my opinion a lot. I feel that I have to be responsible for that, but I can do what I want to do. "On the contrary, I was less lonely in the group. Even if the waiting time is boring, the time has passed quickly. "In particular, with the members of KARA," Contact is steady, but it is hard to meet everyone because they are busy. However, sometimes I meet with them, I talk about old times and talk about the future and work a lot. "

Finally, "I am sorry that I have not been able to continue to work for my fans. Now that I am preparing to work again, please wait a little. I am confident that I will show a better picture. "

For more interviews with pictures and hearts that can feel the colorful charm of singer Nicole, you can find them in the June and July edition of The Star (released June 15).

In the June-July issue of <The Star>, you can check various stars and styles such as cover picture of actor Yoon Sik Yoon's special day, group picture of 'Cheongryang Stone' Astro, behind-the-scenes story of Wanna One concert which is in the top of music broadcasting as soon as comeback, and styling of heroines of drama heroines this summer.