Nicole "KARA members, keep in touch .. I was not lonely when I was a group"

<p>Through the magazine June - July issue Nicole showed a variety of charm from natural decorations to cutie sexy. In the released photographs, she wearing a lovely red dress and a silver dress in which a body appears, freely showing off his pose and attracting his gaze. At the shooting site, Nicole who was a bit awkward at the camera for the first time quickly showed various facial expressions and poses and received the cheers of the staff.</p><p>In an interview conducted after the photographer Nicole said, I frequently traveled and had a relaxing and personal growth time, and I recently tried cooking as well as Korean food and Italian food, I released the daily life as an ordinary girl, not a singer. Especially, I cited Oxtail soup for my dish.</p><p>About the solo album comeback that fans most care about, When I keep on thinking good, it seems that summer seems to be healthy, youthful and sexy like my image I think, I do not know whether it will become, but women are empathetic and men want to make music that can find new attractions. </p><p>When asking about the difference between Nicole, a group from Idol Group KARA, a group and a solo, Solo activities can reflect a lot of my opinions, so its a lot of pressure to take responsibility, but I can do what I want to do He said It was too lonely in the anti-group, the waiting time was boring but also chattering scared time soon passed. Especially with the KARA members Although it is difficult to meet with each other steadily, but everyone sometimes meets the old story, there are lots of talks about the future and work, and boasted friendship as usual.</p><p>Finally, I am sorry that I have not been able to work on fans for a long time. I want you to wait a little bit since Im preparing for work again and I can afford to myself and become mature I am confident that I can show a better figure, he told about future activities.</p><p>A detailed interview including a photo album that can sense the variegated charm of singer Nicole and a detailed interview that includes real genuineness can be seen at The star> at Hapbombo (released on June 15) in June or July.</p><p>Meanwhile, in the June - July issue, cover photo collection incorporating special days of actor Yoon Shyun and group photo collection of Ching stone Astro, as soon as comeback, ranked first in music broadcasting You can check information on various stars and styles such as Behind story of Wanna One concert, styling of heroine of drama this summer.</p>

Through the magazine June - July issue Nicole showed a variety of charm from natural decorations to "cutie sexy". In the released photographs, she wearing a lovely red dress and a silver dress in which a body appears, freely showing off his pose and attracting his gaze. At the shooting site, Nicole who was a bit awkward at the camera for the first time quickly showed various facial expressions and poses and received the cheers of the staff.

In an interview conducted after the photographer Nicole said, "I frequently traveled and had a relaxing and personal growth time," and "I recently tried cooking as well as Korean food and Italian food," I released the daily life as an ordinary girl, not a singer. Especially, I cited Oxtail soup for my dish.

About the solo album comeback that fans most care about, "When I keep on thinking good, it seems that summer seems to be healthy, youthful and sexy like my image I think," I do not know whether it will become, but women are empathetic and men want to make music that can find new attractions. "

When asking about the difference between Nicole, a group from Idol Group KARA, a group and a solo, "Solo activities can reflect a lot of my opinions, so it's a lot of pressure to take responsibility, but I can do what I want to do He said "It was too lonely in the anti-group, the waiting time was boring but also chattering scared time soon passed." Especially with the KARA members "Although it is difficult to meet with each other steadily, but everyone sometimes meets the old story, there are lots of talks about the future and work," and boasted friendship as usual.

Finally, "I am sorry that I have not been able to work on fans for a long time. I want you to wait a little bit since I'm preparing for work again and I can afford to myself and become mature I am confident that I can show a better figure, "he told about future activities.

A detailed interview including a photo album that can sense the variegated charm of singer Nicole and a detailed interview that includes real genuineness can be seen at "The star> at Hapbombo (released on June 15) in June or July.

Meanwhile, in the June - July issue, cover photo collection incorporating special days of actor Yoon Shyun and group photo collection of "Ching stone" Astro, as soon as comeback, ranked first in music broadcasting You can check information on various stars and styles such as Behind story of Wanna One concert, styling of heroine of drama this summer.