"My heart is full of hearts...Jeong Ga-eun, a bitter toro of Working Mom."

Broadcaster Jeong Ga-eun has confessed to Working Moms grief.Jeong Ga-eun told his Instagram on the 20th, Today, Soy is crying and coming to the hospital.I think it will be night when I get home after work, and I will leave Soy crying and get caught in the hands.Along with this, he also released a photo: Jeong Ga-eun in the photo is also a heavy look.The netizens who watched this show reactions such as Soy will be okay, Strengthy, Working Mom are all respectful.

Broadcaster Jeong Ga-eun has confessed to Working Mom's grief.

Jeong Ga-eun told his Instagram on the 20th, "Today, Soy is crying and coming to the hospital. I think it will be night when I get home after work, and I will leave Soy crying and get caught in the hands.

Along with this, he also released a photo: Jeong Ga-eun in the photo is also a heavy look.

The netizens who watched this show reactions such as "Soy will be okay", "Strengthy", "Working Mom are all respectful".