"Mr Radio" Jang Hang-jun "Ong Seong-wu and Film Shooting, then I don't know how to get out."

Director Jang Hang-jun has told about his relationship with group Wanna One Ong Seong-wu.Comedian Kim Jun-hyun appeared as a guest on KBS Cool FM Kim Seung-woo Jang Hang-juns Mr. Radio broadcasted on the afternoon of the 4th.When Wanna One Kang Daniel appeared as the correct answer in the quiz, Jang Hang-jun said, I have appeared in a short film with Wanna Ones Ong Seong-wu.I had gone out to the role of director at the time, said Jang Hang-jun. I did not know that he would come out at that time.I am going to triple this Chuseok.

Director Jang Hang-jun has told about his relationship with group Wanna One Ong Seong-wu.

Comedian Kim Jun-hyun appeared as a guest on KBS Cool FM Kim Seung-woo Jang Hang-jun's Mr. Radio' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 4th.

When Wanna One Kang Daniel appeared as the correct answer in the quiz, Jang Hang-jun said, "I have appeared in a short film with Wanna One's Ong Seong-wu."

"I had gone out to the role of director at the time," said Jang Hang-jun. "I did not know that he would come out at that time. I am going to triple this Chuseok. "