Moon GABEE, Donation to participate in the Ice Bucket Challenge Lindsey Vonn. 'Hope Project'

On the 8th, Moon GABEE said in his instagram, Lindsey Vonn 2018, the first ice bucket challenge for the construction of Lou Gehrig Hospital in Korea, started again with Sean.I am grateful to Momoland Jui, Kim Sook, who made me join the meaningful Top Model Earlier, Moon GABEE was named by Momoland Jui and gag woman Kim Sook.We need your warm attention until the hospital for Lou Gehrig is completed, said Moon GABEE.I will support myself for the people and their families. I participated in Donation with my small heart, although I am weak.I also like you to continue to cheer with Donation or the Ice Bucket Challenge. The Ice Bucket Challenge is the first campaign in Korea to support the construction of Lou Gehrig Nursing Hospital.This year, singer Sean started at the end of last month, and many stars are continuing the campaign.Moon GABEE said, This T-shirt I am wearing is Hope Project to meet actor Ha Jung-woo and Brand Ank and deliver hope to those who are in disappointment due to environmental disasters.The proceeds of the project will be Donated to HOPE CUP, he said, supporting the Ank 1.5s Hope Project.The Hope Project of Brand Ank 1.5 is a project that aims to impress those who are in disappointment due to environmental disasters through collaboration products with artists.

On the 8th, Moon GABEE said in his instagram, "Lindsey Vonn 2018, the first ice bucket challenge for the construction of Lou Gehrig Hospital in Korea, started again with Sean. I am grateful to MomoLand Jui, Kim Sook, who made me join the meaningful Top Model " Earlier, Moon GABEE was named by MomoLand Jui and gag woman Kim Sook.

"We need your warm attention until the hospital for Lou Gehrig is completed," said Moon GABEE. I will support myself for the people and their families. "I participated in Donation with my small heart, although I am weak. I also like you to continue to cheer with Donation or the Ice Bucket Challenge. "

The Ice Bucket Challenge is the first campaign in Korea to support the construction of Lou Gehrig Nursing Hospital. This year, singer Sean started at the end of last month, and many stars are continuing the campaign.

Moon GABEE said, "This T-shirt I am wearing is Hope Project to meet actor Ha Jung-woo and Brand Ank and deliver hope to those who are in disappointment due to environmental disasters. The proceeds of the project will be Donated to HOPE CUP, "he said, supporting the Ank 1.5's Hope Project.

The 'Hope Project' of Brand Ank 1.5 is a project that aims to impress those who are in disappointment due to environmental disasters through collaboration products with artists.