TWICE X Day6 X Stray Kids, Warm JYP Nation

JYP representative flower girl and flower boy flower field spread out. The artists of JYP Entertainment group TWICE, band Day6, boy group Stray Kids are united.On the 30th, Stray Kids Instagram posted a picture with TWICE and Day6 members.This photo was taken at KBS 2TV Music Bank broadcast on the 29th, and you can get a glimpse of the warm friendship with the warm visuals of the artists belonging to JYP.Stray Kids said, I was truly honored to be with DAY6 senior and TWICE senior yesterday! When I see the board, I have a warm heart.Thank you! I will work harder! JYP Entertainment Nation! Stray Kids debuted in March with his first mini album I Am Nat, a Infinite Growth Group that formed a solid phamm and established a clear musical foundation.Stray Kids SNS.

JYP representative flower girl and flower boy flower field spread out. The Artists of JYP Entertainment group TWICE, band Day6, boy group Stray Kids are united.

On the 30th, Stray Kids Instagram posted a picture with TWICE and Day6 members.

This photo was taken at KBS 2TV Music Bank' broadcast on the 29th, and you can get a glimpse of the warm friendship with the warm visuals of The Artists belonging to JYP.

Stray Kids said, "I was truly honored to be with Day6 senior and TWICE senior yesterday! When I see the board, I have a warm heart. Thank you! I will work harder! JYP Entertainment Nation! "

Stray Kids debuted in March with his first mini album 'I Am Nat', a 'Infinite Growth Group' that formed a solid phamm and established a clear musical foundation.

Stray Kids SNS.