Lawless Lawyer' Lee Joon-gi stabbed himself "in the only way to prove innocence"

Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi) was in crisis after being stabbed in the abdomen.On TVN Lawless Lawyer, which aired at 9:10 p.m. on the 9th, Bong Sang-pil, who was struggling to enter prison on charges of Choi For Heroes (Ahn Nae-sang) Murder, appeared.Bong was arrested on suspicion of Murder by Choi For Heroes (Ahn Nae-sang). Ha Jae-yi (Seo Ye-ji) tried to leave the office, saying he should meet Bong.At this time, the prosecution came out for seizure and Ha Jae-yi faced Chun Seung-beom (Park Ho-san) and the factory head (Kim Kwang-kyu).Ha Jae-yi was disappointed to say to Chun Seung-bum, You know that Bongbyeon did not do it.However, Chun Seung-bum said, Mr. Ha Jae-yi, I am not a friend of the prosecutor Bong Sang-pil. He said, I will investigate whether or not he is a criminal.Kang Yeon Hee (Cha Jung-won) warned Ha Jae-yi, saying, If you find any evidence here, you should be investigated for reference.But Ha Jae-yi ignored Kang Yeon Hee and went to the place where he had a service essay saying, Yes, I will accept it if I need it.Ha Jae-yi visited Bong Sang-pil, who was struggling with his uncles death in prison. Ha Jae-yi looked at Bong Sang-pil and asked, Do you like it when Im away? Bong Sang-pil looked at her and said, Im sorry.But I have a favor. He said, I will ask you for your way to my uncle. Ha Jae-yi said, No, my uncle will send me his hand. He mentioned that he would become his lawyer.Cha Moon-sook (Lee Hye-young) called An-ju (Choi Min-soo) and said, If the hound that was raising bites a person without permission from the owner, the dog euthanizes him. If I bark, ask him to bark and bite.I raised a dog, he said. I do not know why all the plans are my loyalty to bury the judges past.Kang Yeon Hee has secured a witness in the case of Choi For Heroes, which has become a disadvantage for Ha Jae-yi, who should defend Bong Sang-pil.To Bong Sang-pil, who is worried about this, Ha Jae-yi asked, Im preparing for it. Who was calling at that time?Ha Jae-yi tried to proceed with the Bong Sang-pil case by public participation trial so that Cha Moon-sook could not make arbitrary judgment.In the midst of being busy preparing for the incident, Gi-ho Ha (Lee Han-wi) came to the Lawless Lawyer firm office where Ha Jae-yi worked.At the end of Gi-ho Ha, who was worried about her daughter and went up to Seoul, Ha Jae-yi confessed, Dad is the person I love, Bong Sang-pil.Gi-ho Ha was surprised, but he could not say anything easily, and on the day of Bong Sang-pils first trial, Gi-ho Ha appeared with a suit saying he was cheering for Ha Jae-yi.After the trial, Ha Jae-yi, who visited the photo studio to collect his luggage, met with his mother, Roh Hyun-joo (Baek Joo-hee).Noh Hyun-joo told Ha Jae-yi that Choi For Heroes had hired him as a judge massager, and said, I am also fighting with Cha Moon-sook.Inside the photo was a picture of Cha Moon-sook and An-oh Ju in the past.The For Heroes, who was told that the trial was going against Bong Sang-pil, called Bong Sang-pil at the detention center.He began to hit Bong with an angry love, saying, I heard the evidence came out. Then he tried to stab him in the stomach with a weapon, but he didnt really mean to stab him.But Bong Sang-pil was stabbed by a weapon after he was released from his hands. In his losing mind, he expressed his desperate expression, saying, I want to reveal innocence like this.

Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi) was in crisis after being stabbed in the abdomen.

On TVN "Lawless Lawyer," which aired at 9:10 p.m. on the 9th, Bong Sang-pil, who was struggling to enter prison on charges of Choi For Heroes (Ahn Nae-sang) Murder, appeared.

Bong was arrested on suspicion of Murder by Choi For Heroes (Ahn Nae-sang). Ha Jae-yi (Seo Ye-ji) tried to leave the office, saying he should meet Bong. At this time, the prosecution came out for seizure and Ha Jae-yi faced Chun Seung-beom (Park Ho-san) and the factory head (Kim Kwang-kyu). Ha Jae-yi was disappointed to say to Chun Seung-bum, "You know that Bongbyeon did not do it." However, Chun Seung-bum said, "Mr. Ha Jae-yi, I am not a friend of the prosecutor Bong Sang-pil." He said, "I will investigate whether or not he is a criminal."

Kang Yeon Hee (Cha Jung-won) warned Ha Jae-yi, saying, "If you find any evidence here, you should be investigated for reference." But Ha Jae-yi ignored Kang Yeon Hee and went to the place where he had a service essay saying, "Yes, I will accept it if I need it."

Ha Jae-yi visited Bong Sang-pil, who was struggling with his uncle's death in prison. Ha Jae-yi looked at Bong Sang-pil and asked, "Do you like it when I'm away?" Bong Sang-pil looked at her and said, "I'm sorry. But I have a favor. "He said," I will ask you for your way to my uncle. " Ha Jae-yi said, "No, my uncle will send me his hand." He mentioned that he would become his lawyer.

Cha Moon-sook (Lee Hye-young) called An-ju (Choi Min-soo) and said, "If the hound that was raising bites a person without permission from the owner, the dog euthanizes him." If I bark, ask him to bark and bite. "I raised a dog," he said. "I do not know why all the plans are my loyalty to bury the judge's past."

Kang Yeon Hee has secured a witness in the case of Choi For Heroes, which has become a disadvantage for Ha Jae-yi, who should defend Bong Sang-pil. To Bong Sang-pil, who is worried about this, Ha Jae-yi asked, "I'm preparing for it. Who was calling at that time?"

Ha Jae-yi tried to proceed with the Bong Sang-pil case by public participation trial so that Cha Moon-sook could not make arbitrary judgment. In the midst of being busy preparing for the incident, Gi-ho Ha (Lee Han-wi) came to the Lawless Lawyer firm office where Ha Jae-yi worked. At the end of Gi-ho Ha, who was worried about her daughter and went up to Seoul, Ha Jae-yi confessed, "Dad is the person I love, Bong Sang-pil." Gi-ho Ha was surprised, but he could not say anything easily, and on the day of Bong Sang-pil's first trial, Gi-ho Ha appeared with a suit saying he was cheering for Ha Jae-yi.

After the trial, Ha Jae-yi, who visited the photo studio to collect his luggage, met with his mother, Roh Hyun-joo (Baek Joo-hee). Noh Hyun-joo told Ha Jae-yi that Choi For Heroes had hired him as a judge massager, and said, "I am also fighting with Cha Moon-sook." Inside the photo was a picture of Cha Moon-sook and An-oh Ju in the past.

The For Heroes, who was told that the trial was going against Bong Sang-pil, called Bong Sang-pil at the detention center. He began to hit Bong with an angry love, saying, “I heard the evidence came out.” Then he tried to stab him in the stomach with a weapon, but he didn’t really mean to stab him. But Bong Sang-pil was stabbed by a weapon after he was released from his hands. In his losing mind, he expressed his desperate expression, saying, "I want to reveal innocence like this."