Lawless Lawyer' Lee Joon-gi ""Ahn Nae-sang Death"" Shooting, Big Shock...Founded"

An interview with Outlaw Attorney Lee Joon-gi was released.Lee Joon-gi appeared in the TVN Saturday drama Outlaw Attorneys Commentary, which was released on the 8th, and released what viewers were curious about.Lee Joon-gi, who prefers bandless actionActing, said, I like to act directly on a safe line, so it is natural.In Lawyers, he also created a lot of action scenes, applauding viewers eyes and ears. ( Lawyers Action) made a playful sum.It was fun and it came out nicely. (Im sorry that all the scenes I filmed) didnt come out. It is highly anticipated that Bong Sang-pils pleasant action will be unfolded this week.Another famous scene, Oh Yeol-shin in the rain, said, I felt guilty that I could not prepare my mothers grave (the epithet).I felt like I was going to be sacrificed while I was drinking a drink of greetings to my mother in the feeling of falling down on a rainy day, and I tried to make it a scene that was an opportunity to pledge revenge.Viewers wiped away tears as they watched the show on Lee Joon-gis delicate Acting.In the 8th broadcast recently, Sang-pil lost his uncle, the only remaining blood, and tasted the sadness that the world seemed to collapse.Lee Joon-gi said, I accepted my uncles death so shockingly and I was so sad. I went home that day and fainted.In fact, Lee Joon-gi performed so hotly that she could burst into a line of blood that she was applauded by the field staff, and thanks to the effort, Sang-pils Menbung was delivered to the house theater.He said, I have been with the Kidari The Man from Nowhere for 18 years because of my gratitude for Jae-yis mother who saved me.(Watching Jay) I want to hug the pain and hurt of the person and I think that there was a lot of affection. The lawless lawyer has entered a new phase around the turning point. It is noteworthy how Jae-yi will defend the court who was accused of murdering his uncle and where the fate of the appeal will flow.lawless lawyer.

An interview with Outlaw Attorney Lee Joon-gi was released.

Lee Joon-gi appeared in the TVN Saturday drama Outlaw Attorney's Commentary, which was released on the 8th, and released what viewers were curious about.

Lee Joon-gi, who prefers bandless Action Acting, said, "I like to act directly on a safe line, so it is natural." In Lawyers, he also created a lot of Action scenes, applauding viewers' eyes and ears. "(" Lawyers" Action) made a playful sum. It was fun and it came out nicely. (I'm sorry that all the scenes I filmed) didn't come out. " It is highly anticipated that Bong Sang-pil's pleasant Action will be unfolded this week.

Another famous scene, Oh Yeol-shin in the rain, said, "I felt guilty that I could not prepare my mother's grave (the epithet). “I felt like I was going to be sacrificed while I was drinking a drink of greetings to my mother in the feeling of falling down on a rainy day, and I tried to make it a scene that was an opportunity to pledge revenge.” Viewers wiped away tears as they watched the show on Lee Joon-gi's delicate Acting.

In the 8th broadcast recently, Sang-pil lost his uncle, the only remaining blood, and tasted the sadness that the world seemed to collapse. Lee Joon-gi said, "I accepted my uncle's death so shockingly and I was so sad. I went home that day and fainted." In fact, Lee Joon-gi performed so hotly that she could burst into a line of blood that she was applauded by the field staff, and thanks to the effort, Sang-pil's "Menbung" was delivered to the house theater.

He said, "I have been with the Kidari The Man from Nowhere for 18 years because of my gratitude for Jae-yi's mother who saved me. (Watching Jay) I want to hug the pain and hurt of the person and I think that there was a lot of affection. "

The Lawless Lawyer has entered a new phase around the turning point. It is noteworthy how Jae-yi will defend the court who was accused of murdering his uncle and where the fate of the appeal will flow.

"Lawless Lawyer."