Lawless Lawyer' Lee Joon-gi offers deal to abandoned Yum Hye-ran...Will Lee Hye-Yeong catch?

On TVN Lawless Lawyer, which was broadcasted at 9:15 pm on the 24th, Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi) was shown trying to catch Cha Moon-sook using Nam Soon-ja (Yum Hye-ran).On the same day, Bong visited his prosecutor, Park Ho-san, who asked, I heard there was video evidence. Did you get that from the chief prosecutor?Ha Jae-yi (Seo Ye-ji) said, Have you thought about where you got it? He made Cha suspect why Cha Moon-sook handed over important evidence to remove Nam Soon-ja.Then Bong met Nam Soon-ja, who said, Why did you come out after my interview? I came to deal with you.Bong Sang-pil said, I know that I have managed the account of Shin Yi Cha Moon-sook. Nam Soon-ja voiced that it has nothing to do with me.Is there anyone who knows better than me? The reason behind all these cases is Judge Cha Moon-sook. Nam Soon-ja was not shaken.Bong Sang-pil said, Think about what happened to the worlds An-o-ju now.

On TVN Lawless Lawyer', which was broadcasted at 9:15 pm on the 24th, Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi) was shown trying to catch Cha Moon-sook using Nam Soon-ja (Yum Hye-ran).

On the same day, Bong visited his prosecutor, Park Ho-san, who asked, "I heard there was video evidence. Did you get that from the chief prosecutor?" Ha Jae-yi (Seo Ye-ji) said, "Have you thought about where you got it?" He made Cha suspect why Cha Moon-sook handed over important evidence to remove Nam Soon-ja.

Then Bong met Nam Soon-ja, who said, "Why did you come out after my interview? I came to deal with you." Bong Sang-pil said, "I know that I have managed the account of Shin Yi Cha Moon-sook." Nam Soon-ja voiced that "it has nothing to do with me."

"Is there anyone who knows better than me? The reason behind all these cases is Judge Cha Moon-sook." Nam Soon-ja was not shaken. Bong Sang-pil said, "Think about what happened to the world's An-o-ju now."