Lawless Lawyer' Lee Hye-Yeong warns Lee Joon-gi "relationship with calligraphy, will be your shackles"

Baettle of Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi) and Cha Moon-sook (Lee Hye-Yeong) ran toward the end.On TVN Lawless Lawyer broadcasted at 9:10 pm on the 23rd, Bong Sang-pil was warned by Cha Moon-sook.Bong Sang-pil found out that Cha Moon-sook was trying to remove him from Lee Yong-hae. He looked at the picture and said, Cha Moon-sook is Lee Yong-sook.Especially to remove the no-oju, I needed my vengeance, because Cha Mun-suk has known peoples desires better than anyone else and Lee Yong has.He chose me, knowing that he was the last person to be at the end of my knife, he told his man.When the subordinate asked, Do you know that the lawyers knife tip is directed at you? Bong Sang-pil said, This time, it is my turn.When Hajae did not know that her mother was alive, she called An-oh-ju, saying, Where is my mother? She is my mother who worked as a chiropractor at the sister of Cha Mun-suk.I did not know that I did not. Then find my mother. Then I will defend you.Now you have only my help, he said.Bong Sang-pil visited Cha Moon-sook, who said, I know that the party Shin Yi Ha-jae is involved in her mothers work.Cha Moon-sook said, I thought we were going to talk about it, but go tell Hajae, tell them to do their own family work.She then said firmly to Bong Sang-pil, who doubts her, Tell her after you bring the evidence. She said, If I have been guilty, I will have to be punished for it.Bong Sang-pil suspected, saying, If you are not usually guilty, you do not say to bring evidence. You have removed all the evidence or found someone to erase the cross instead.Cha Moon-sook warned Bong Sang-pil, I used to say that you are the first person to come here.Bong said, Then I will remember that I will show you the end, and Ha Jae will surely return to his mother.Ha Jae-yi, who found out that An Oju did not kidnap Baek Ju-hee, visited the factory head (Kim Kwang-gyu) and asked for help.Its a difficult situation, but everything is circumstantial, said the factory manager. I know, but I know theres nothing you can do at this stage, Ha said.Bong Sang-pil was protecting Noh Hyun-joo through his scorpion brother. Bong Sang-pil told Noh Hyun-joo, A man with a scorpion Shin Yi will protect her.You must never be in danger. Bong hid the fact that he deliberately protected Shin Yi Noh Ju-hee to protect Ha Jae-yi.Cha Moon-sook called Nam Soon-ja (Um Hye-ran) when the situation was not good. Cha Moon-sook ordered Nam Soon-ja to clean up my name account, in front of the orphanage children.She said, I will keep a few accounts in the future and keep it in the future. Nam Soon-ja said, There is only a judge who thinks of me in this world.I will be loyal. Cha Moon-sook said that the chiropractor brought by Nam Soon-ja was Ha Jae-yis mother. So Nam Soon-ja said, I have sinned to die.Ha Jae-yi was angry at Bong Sang-pil after he learned that Roh Hyun-joo was his mother. Bong Sang-pil played a counterattack to save Roh Hyun-joo, who was in crisis by Cha Moon-sooks scheme.Bong Sang-pil raided the hideout where Noh Hyun-joo was caught and spread Battle, and eventually he saved Noh Hyun-joo and took him to Hajae.Ha Jae-yi said, Mom, I call you for the first time. Noh Hyun-joo said, I told Bong Sang-pil that I should not tell you that I am your mother.And I did not want you to be together in dangerous revenge, so I told you to break up with you. Ha Jae-yi hugged Bong Sang-pil and expressed affection for saying, Thank you for bringing my mother. Bong Sang-pil started counterattacking Cha Moon-sook. The prosecution arrested Nam Soon-ja and asked An-oh for arrest warrants.But there is something that did not come out here, and when Cha Moon-sook asked, What is it? Pong Sang-pil replied, Your end. I admit there are unexpected variables, the relationship between you and Ha Jae-yi, but it will hold your ankle, Cha warned.Bong Sang-pil refuted, That will help me.

Baettle of Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi) and Cha Moon-sook (Lee Hye-Yeong) ran toward the end.

On TVN Lawless Lawyer' broadcasted at 9:10 pm on the 23rd, Bong Sang-pil was warned by Cha Moon-sook.

Bong Sang-pil found out that Cha Moon-sook was trying to remove him from Lee Yong-hae. He looked at the picture and said, "Cha Moon-sook is Lee Yong-sook. Especially to remove the no-oju, I needed my vengeance, because Cha Mun-suk has known people's desires better than anyone else and Lee Yong has. “He chose me, knowing that he was the last person to be at the end of my knife,” he told his man. When the subordinate asked, "Do you know that the lawyer's knife tip is directed at you?" Bong Sang-pil said, "This time, it is my turn."

When Hajae did not know that her mother was alive, she called An-oh-ju, saying, "Where is my mother? She is my mother who worked as a chiropractor at the sister of Cha Mun-suk." I did not know that I did not. "Then find my mother. Then I will defend you. Now you have only my help, "he said.

Bong Sang-pil visited Cha Moon-sook, who said, "I know that the party Shin Yi Ha-jae is involved in her mother's work." Cha Moon-sook said, "I thought we were going to talk about it, but go tell Hajae, tell them to do their own family work." She then said firmly to Bong Sang-pil, who doubts her, "Tell her after you bring the evidence." She said, "If I have been guilty, I will have to be punished for it." Bong Sang-pil suspected, saying, "If you are not usually guilty, you do not say to bring evidence. You have removed all the evidence or found someone to erase the cross instead."

Cha Moon-sook warned Bong Sang-pil, "I used to say that you are the first person to come here." Bong said, "Then I will remember that I will show you the end, and Ha Jae will surely return to his mother."

Ha Jae-yi, who found out that An Oju did not kidnap Baek Ju-hee, visited the factory head (Kim Kwang-gyu) and asked for help. “It’s a difficult situation, but everything is circumstantial,” said the factory manager. “I know, but I know there’s nothing you can do at this stage,” Ha said.

Bong Sang-pil was protecting Noh Hyun-joo through his scorpion brother. Bong Sang-pil told Noh Hyun-joo, "A man with a scorpion Shin Yi will protect her. “You must never be in danger.” Bong hid the fact that he deliberately protected Shin Yi Noh Ju-hee to protect Ha Jae-yi.

Cha Moon-sook called Nam Soon-ja (Um Hye-ran) when the situation was not good. Cha Moon-sook ordered Nam Soon-ja to "clean up my name account, in front of the orphanage children." She said, "I will keep a few accounts in the future and keep it in the future." Nam Soon-ja said, "There is only a judge who thinks of me in this world. "I will be loyal." Cha Moon-sook said that the chiropractor brought by Nam Soon-ja was Ha Jae-yi's mother. So Nam Soon-ja said, "I have sinned to die."

Ha Jae-yi was angry at Bong Sang-pil after he learned that Roh Hyun-joo was his mother. Bong Sang-pil played a counterattack to save Roh Hyun-joo, who was in crisis by Cha Moon-sook's scheme. Bong Sang-pil raided the hideout where Noh Hyun-joo was caught and spread Battle, and eventually he saved Noh Hyun-joo and took him to Hajae. Ha Jae-yi said, "Mom, I call you for the first time." Noh Hyun-joo said, "I told Bong Sang-pil that I should not tell you that I am your mother. And I did not want you to be together in dangerous revenge, so I told you to break up with you. "Ha Jae-yi hugged Bong Sang-pil and expressed affection for saying," Thank you for bringing my mother. "

Bong Sang-pil started counterattacking Cha Moon-sook. The prosecution arrested Nam Soon-ja and asked An-oh for arrest warrants. But there is something that did not come out here, "and when Cha Moon-sook asked," What is it? "Pong Sang-pil replied," Your end. " "I admit there are unexpected variables, the relationship between you and Ha Jae-yi, but it will hold your ankle," Cha warned. Bong Sang-pil refuted, "That will help me."