"Unlawful lawyer" Park Ho-san first appeared, Lee Joon-gi hand in hand "Come to the lawless City establishment"

Unlawful counsel Park Ho-san first appearedIn the 7th episode of TVNs Saturday Drama The Lawless Lawyer, which was broadcast on the 2nd, Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi) visited Chun Seung-beom (Park Ho-san) to catch An Oh-ju (Choi Min-soo).On this day, Chun Seung-bum saw Bong Sang-pil who came to him and said, Comedy.I heard that you were a lawyer, and Bong Sang-pil said, Thanks to you, I became a lawyer who felt the pain of my client as a skin. He said, I came to give you something.It is a deliberate bankruptcy case. However, Chun Seung-bum said, What do I believe in you and investigate?I am a gangster who knows the law in my eyes no matter what you do. After that, Chun Seung-bum went down to the ready-made castle as Bong Sang-pil said, Come to the Outlaw City. In particular, Bong Sang-pil emphasized, The beginning is a money joke, but it is a case in the hands of the prosecutor who goes up to where it goes.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

'Unlawful counsel' Park Ho-san first appeared

In the 7th episode of TVN's Saturday Drama "The Lawless Lawyer," which was broadcast on the 2nd, Bong Sang-pil (Lee Joon-gi) visited Chun Seung-beom (Park Ho-san) to catch An Oh-ju (Choi Min-soo). On this day, Chun Seung-bum saw Bong Sang-pil who came to him and said, "Comedy. I heard that you were a lawyer, "and Bong Sang-pil said," Thanks to you, I became a lawyer who felt the pain of my client as a skin. "He said," I came to give you something. It is a deliberate bankruptcy case. "However, Chun Seung-bum said," What do I believe in you and investigate? I am a gangster who knows the law in my eyes no matter what you do. "After that, Chun Seung-bum went down to the ready-made castle as Bong Sang-pil said," Come to the Outlaw City. " In particular, Bong Sang-pil emphasized, "The beginning is a money joke, but it is a case in the hands of the prosecutor who goes up to where it goes."

Photo = TVN broadcast screen