Kim Ji-soo also joined the Donation with Lindsey Vonn, Yoon Hyun-min Kim Jong Do Kim Dong-sik

Actor Kim Ji-soo also joined Donation with the Ice Bucket Challenge Lindsey Vonn.Kim Ji-soo said on his instagram on the 6th, I was named by actor Goa Ra and participated in the Ice Bucket Challenge with Lindsey Vonn.I am more pleased and thank you for joining this campaign because I was very heavy in my heart when I saw the story of the people and family members who are suffering from Lou Gehrigs disease while watching EBS Medical Document.I would like to ask for your warm interest and love for many people.  The next segment to be accompanied by actor Yoon Hyun-min Tree Act representative Kim Jong Do Tree Act representative Kim Dong-sik ~ .Kim Ji-soo pointed to actor Yoon Hyun-min, tree act Kim Jong Do representative, and tree act representative Kim Dong-sik as the next runner to continue the ice bucket challenge Lindsey Vonn.

Actor Kim Ji-soo also joined Donation with the Ice Bucket Challenge Lindsey Vonn.

Kim Ji-soo said on his instagram on the 6th, "I was named by actor Goa Ra and participated in the Ice Bucket Challenge with Lindsey Vonn. I am more pleased and Thank You for joining this campaign because I was very heavy in my heart when I saw the story of the people and family members who are suffering from Lou Gehrig's disease while watching EBS Medical Document. I would like to ask for your warm interest and love for many people. The next segment to be accompanied by actor Yoon Hyun-min Tree Act representative Kim Jong Do Tree Act representative Kim Dong-sik ~ ".

Kim Ji-soo pointed to actor Yoon Hyun-min, tree act Kim Jong Do representative, and tree act representative Kim Dong-sik as the next runner to continue the ice bucket challenge Lindsey Vonn.