Kim Go-eun 'Azaza in Fans' shouts' (Sunset in My Hometown)

The movie Sunset in My Hometown Cine Concert was held on June 19 at the 100th anniversary memorial hall of Yonsei University in Shinchon-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul.Lee Joon-ik, Park Jung-min, Kim Go-eun, Shin Hyun-bin, Kim Jun-han, Bae Je-gi, Choi Jung-heon and Lim Sung-jae attended the ceremony.The film Sunset in My Hometown (director Lee Joon-ik) is a delightful drama depicting the lifes greatest crisis of a tight youth academic (Park Jung-min), who was forced to be summoned to his black-history hometown Sunset in My Hometown by the tricks of the twisting moment, Kim Go-eun.com, released on July 4.Jang Gyeong-ho

The movie 'Sunset in My Hometown' Cine Concert was held on June 19 at the 100th anniversary memorial hall of Yonsei University in Shinchon-dong, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul.

Lee Joon-ik, Park Jung-min, Kim Go-eun, Shin Hyun-bin, Kim Jun-han, Bae Je-gi, Choi Jung-heon and Lim Sung-jae attended the ceremony.

The film "Sunset in My Hometown" (director Lee Joon-ik) is a delightful drama depicting the life's greatest crisis of a tight youth academic (Park Jung-min), who was forced to be summoned to his black-history hometown Sunset in My Hometown by the tricks of the twisting moment, Kim Go-eun.com, released on July 4.

Jang Gyeong-ho