Kim Go-eun 'Beautiful Lookes at Darkness' (Sunset in My Hometown)

The premiere of the movie Sunset in My Hometown was held at Megabox COEX in Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of June 20th.Lee Joon-ik, Park Jung-min and Kim Go-eun attended the day.The film Sunset in My Hometown (director Lee Joon-ik) is a delightful drama depicting the lifes greatest crisis of a tight youth academic (Park Jung-min), who was forced to be summoned to his black-history hometown Sunset in My Hometown by the tricks of the twisting moment, Kim Go-eun.com, released on July 4.Jang Gyeong-ho

The premiere of the movie 'Sunset in My Hometown' was held at Megabox COEX in Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of June 20th.

Lee Joon-ik, Park Jung-min and Kim Go-eun attended the day.

The film "Sunset in My Hometown" (director Lee Joon-ik) is a delightful drama depicting the life's greatest crisis of a tight youth academic (Park Jung-min), who was forced to be summoned to his black-history hometown Sunset in My Hometown by the tricks of the twisting moment, Kim Go-eun.com, released on July 4.

Jang Gyeong-ho