'Kim Secretary' Park Min-young, Park Seo-joon first kisses .. I was really lover

I like him, I like him.Park Min-young responded to Park Seo-joons Confessions.On tvNs Why Will Secretary Kim Do That, which aired on the 28th, the Confessions of Park Min-young were drawn toward Young-joon.On this day, Choi Ada Lovelace (Hye-ok KIM) called her through Sung Yeon (Lee Tae-hwan) to find out that a young smile was together at the kidnapping site in the past.Choi Ada Lovelace thanked Smile for recalling the days of hell after the incident.The smile asked, Excuse me, but what happened to the vice chairman saying that he lost his memory when he was a child?According to Choi Ada Lovelace, Young Joon suffered from Memory loss after the soul.Choi Ada Lovelace recalled that from then on, my family has come back to their place on the surface.In the end, Young Jun pretended to lose Memory for his family.The smile was startled when the sex was in the middle of this. There was no sign of the day on his ankle.Smile and Young Jun promised to marry that day, but Sung Yeon told Young Jun, Thank you, I smiled because of you. You left me there that day, and you took a smile as secretary.Thank you very much for everything from the beginning to the present, Young-joon said, dismissing the smile as Ill always be next to you.In the upset Young-joon, Yoo-sik advised him to take off his panties in line with his experience.Sometimes knowing is a painful truth. However, Young Jun went to the house of smiles and presented caramels and melted his smile by conveying the candid Confessions that he wanted to see.But the romantic air currents also briefly. The intervention of the sex act creates Misunderstood again in their relationship.I dont want to leave a little Missunderstood, he said. Im afraid youre Missunderstood and were going away, because I like.I really like that vice chairman. He also made me nervous by kissing Young Jun.

“I like him, I like him.”

Park Min-young responded to Park Seo-joon's Confessions. On tvN's Why Will Secretary Kim Do That, which aired on the 28th, the Confessions of Park Min-young were drawn toward Young-joon.

On this day, Choi Ada Lovelace (Hye-ok KIM) called her through Sung Yeon (Lee Tae-hwan) to find out that a young smile was together at the kidnapping site in the past. Choi Ada Lovelace thanked Smile for recalling the days of hell after the incident.

The smile asked, "Excuse me, but what happened to the vice chairman saying that he lost his Memory when he was a child?"

According to Choi Ada Lovelace, Young Joon suffered from Memory loss after the soul. Choi Ada Lovelace recalled that "from then on, my family has come back to their place on the surface." In the end, Young Jun pretended to lose Memory for his family.

The smile was startled when the sex was in the middle of this. There was no sign of the day on his ankle.

Smile and Young Jun promised to marry that day, but Sung Yeon told Young Jun, "Thank you, I smiled because of you. You left me there that day, and you took a smile as secretary. “Thank you very much for everything from the beginning to the present,” Young-joon said, dismissing the smile as “I’ll always be next to you.”

In the upset Young-joon, Yoo-sik advised him to take off his panties in line with his experience. Sometimes knowing is a painful truth. "

However, Young Jun went to the house of smiles and presented caramels and melted his smile by conveying the candid Confessions that he wanted to see.

But the romantic air currents also briefly. The intervention of the sex act creates Misunderstood again in their relationship. “I don’t want to leave a little Missunderstood,” he said. “I’m afraid you’re Missunderstood and we’re going away, because I like. I really like that vice chairman. "He also made me nervous by kissing Young Jun.