Kian84, Park Na-rae X Simon Dominic and Hunhun Three Shot 'This Combination'

Webtoon writer Kian84 has unveiled a warm-hearted time with gagwoman Park Na-rae and rapper Simon Dominic.Kian84 posted a photo on Instagram on June 26 with an article entitled With entertainers... with Simon Dominic, who is more depressed than me.Inside the picture is a picture of Kian84 and Simon Dominic, who are shooting each other in the restaurant.Park Na-rae stares at the camera with no expression by the two; the friendly look of 84-year-olds Kian84 and Simon Dominic catches the eye.The fans who came in contact with the photos were impressed by I like this friendship, I am 84 years old, I want to be friends, I was impressed by the sympathy for Simon Dominic.I think it will be a good friend between you two. delay stock
Webtoon writer Kian84 has unveiled a warm-hearted time with gagwoman Park Na-rae and rapper Simon Dominic.Kian84 posted a photo on Instagram on June 26 with an article entitled With entertainers... with Simon Dominic, who is more depressed than me.Inside the picture is a picture of Kian84 and Simon Dominic, who are shooting each other in the restaurant.Park Na-rae stares at the camera with no expression by the two; the friendly look of 84-year-olds Kian84 and Simon Dominic catches the eye.The fans who came in contact with the photos were impressed by I like this friendship, I am 84 years old, I want to be friends, I was impressed by the sympathy for Simon Dominic.I think it will be a good friend between you two. delay stock

Webtoon writer Kian84 has unveiled a warm-hearted time with gagwoman Park Na-rae and rapper Simon Dominic.

Kian84 posted a photo on Instagram on June 26 with an article entitled "With entertainers... with Simon Dominic, who is more depressed than me."

Inside the picture is a picture of Kian84 and Simon Dominic, who are shooting each other in the restaurant. Park Na-rae stares at the camera with no expression by the two; the Friendly look of 84-year-olds Kian84 and Simon Dominic catches the eye.

The fans who came in contact with the photos were impressed by "I like this Friendship", "I am 84 years old, I want to be Friends", "I was impressed by the sympathy for Simon Dominic. I think it will be a good Friend between you two. "

delay stock