Visual genres such as Gang Dong-Won and Jung Woo-sung and Han Hyo-joo...'Illang: The Wolf Brigade' is a pre-unification Koreana

Illang: The Wolf Brigade says the genre is visual.It was the production report scene that boasted a brilliant visual literally by director Kim Jee-woon.On the morning of the 18th, CGV of Apgujeong Seoul held a report on Illang: The Wolf Brigade production.Illang: The Wolf Brigade is a work that realistically illustrates the Japan Toei Animation of the same name in accordance with the situation in Korea.In 2029, after the two Koreas declared a five-year plan for unification, the chaos of the emergence of anti-unification terrorist groups depicts the activities of the human weapon Illang: The Wolf Brigade, called the wolf in a breathtaking confrontation between the police organization Special Forces and the intelligence agency, the Public Security Department.Kim Jee-woons new film, Gang Dong-Won Han Hyo-joo Jung Woo-sung Kim Moo Yeol Han Yeol Choi Min-ho, etc., appeared early on.Kim Jee-woon and Gang Dong-Won Jung Woo-sung Han Hyo-joo Kim Moo Yeol Choi Min-ho attended the production meeting.Park Kyung-lim, who is in charge of the society, expressed his expectation, saying, The fans are waiting for two shots of Gang Dong-Won and Jung Woo-sung.Kim Jee-woon said, It was an honor and a good feeling to have all the people here on the screen come out. I think fans will wait for such a moment.Breathing is basic, and there are moments when each character shines by mixing actors with these visuals with certain personality and drama.Director Kim Jee-woon said, Illang: The Wolf Brigade was a work that was so much of a World fan that I had a lot of trouble.Illang: The Wolf Brigade is a Japan Toei Animation legend and a work with former World fans, he said, and there can be half expectation, half anxiety, half expectation for real-life.The uneasy part is the person who makes it, he added. It was a job to be cursed if you do not do well, and if you do not, you will be cursed. Kim Jee-woon said, I was so prepared.I did not know that I would never do this movie again after the end of Nam-Nam-Nam-Nam, he said. It hurt a lot and it hurts a lot now.That would have been projected a lot in the movie, he said.Kim Jee-woon also praised Gang Dong-Won for his role as the main character and special team member Zhang Zhang Zhongjing.Kim said, Gang Dong-Won was the Zhang Zhongjing itself, he said. There was nothing special to give.It took six years, said Gang Dong-Won, who received the offer in 2012, saying, I worked out a lot for my role and tanned for the first time.The trademark of Illang: The Wolf Brigade is a reinforcement of the special forces.The special-purpose uniform itself is over 30 kilograms, said Gang Dong-Won. If you put another one on it, its over 40 kilograms.It took me a week to adapt. He said, It was suitable for adaptation, so Kim Jee-woon told me to run.  I was running, so I told him to play a carton. Park Kyung-lim, who was in charge of the society, told Kim Jee-woon, Did Gang Dong-Won insult you? Why did you do it?One of the representative works of director Kim Jee-woon, Sweet Life ambassador, was parody and asked.Kim Jee-woon said, I do it if I do it.So I thought Id give it one last time, but I think I did not do it and did it, said Kim Jee-woon.There is no special team members battle in the original work, he added. I tried to show the fist fight that is not in the original work.Jung Woo-sung, who plays the role of training director of the special training team, said, I will be reunited with Kim Jee-woon in 10 years after Good, Bad, Strange and said I will contact you for a long time and do it immediately. Jung Woo-sung said, I worked with the bishop and was more interested in Illang: The Wolf Brigade World.The visuals are also exposed to the sunshine, so I was careful about the makeup of spots, freckles, and wrinkles.I tried to convey the past of the person to one wound. Han Hyo-joo, who appeared as the sister of a red hat girl who was killed by Gang Dong-Won, said, It was the most difficult role I have ever played. I was afraid to go to the filming site, but I believed in the bishop.Shiny Choi Min-ho, who came out as a special agent, said, I was originally a big fan of Kim Jee-woon. Sweet life has been seen over 50 times.I am honored with my appearance.The actors expectations for director Kim Jee-woon were so high that Park Kyung-lim said all the conversations were Kim Jee-woon.Kim Jee-woon said, The original mood, the nihilistic world view, and the ambiguous thing are the special points of the original work. The audience was frustrated by the ambiguous point, so I made my style answer with the emotion of the action and characters.Kim said, When we used the scenario, unification itself was SF, he said. It is not that the world changes because one leader changes.I think that unification is a national task, but there are some forces that do not want unification. He added, There are groups that benefit from the separation of divisions, and so are those forces and neighboring countries. He added.The film Illang: The Wolf Brigade, a Korean Peninsula and genre visual, will be released on July 25 ahead of the unification by director Kim Jee-woon.

"'Illang: The Wolf Brigade' says the genre is visual."

It was the production report scene that boasted a brilliant visual literally by director Kim Jee-woon. On the morning of the 18th, CGV of Apgujeong Seoul held a report on 'Illang: The Wolf Brigade' production. 'Illang: The Wolf Brigade' is a work that realistically illustrates the Japan Toei Animation of the same name in accordance with the situation in Korea. In 2029, after the two Koreas declared a five-year plan for unification, the chaos of the emergence of anti-unification terrorist groups depicts the activities of the human weapon Illang: The Wolf Brigade, called the wolf in a breathtaking confrontation between the police organization Special Forces and the intelligence agency, the Public Security Department. Kim Jee-woon's new film, Gang Dong-Won Han Hyo-joo Jung Woo-sung Kim Moo Yeol Han Yeol Choi Min-ho, etc., appeared early on.

Kim Jee-woon and Gang Dong-Won Jung Woo-sung Han Hyo-joo Kim Moo Yeol Choi Min-ho attended the production meeting. Park Kyung-lim, who is in charge of the society, expressed his expectation, saying, "The fans are waiting for two shots of Gang Dong-Won and Jung Woo-sung." Kim Jee-woon said, "It was an honor and a good feeling to have all the people here on the screen come out." "I think fans will wait for such a moment." "Breathing is basic, and there are moments when each Character shines by mixing actors with these visuals with certain personality and drama."

Director Kim Jee-woon said, "Illang: The Wolf Brigade" was a work that was so much of a World fan that I had a lot of trouble. "'Illang: The Wolf Brigade' is a Japan Toei Animation legend and a work with former World fans," he said, "and there can be half expectation, half anxiety, half expectation for real-life." "The uneasy part is the person who makes it," he added. "It was a job to be cursed if you do not do well, and if you do not, you will be cursed." Kim Jee-woon said, "I was so prepared. "I did not know that I would never do this movie again after the end of 'Nam-Nam-Nam-Nam'," he said. "It hurt a lot and it hurts a lot now. That would have been projected a lot in the movie," he said.

Kim Jee-woon also praised Gang Dong-Won for his role as the main Character and special team member Zhang Zhang Zhongjing. Kim said, "Gang Dong-Won was the Zhang Zhongjing itself," he said. "There was nothing special to give." "It took six years," said Gang Dong-Won, who received the offer in 2012, saying, "I worked out a lot for my role and tanned for the first time."

The trademark of 'Illang: The Wolf Brigade' is a reinforcement of the special forces. "The special-purpose uniform itself is over 30 kilograms," said Gang Dong-Won. "If you put another one on it, it's over 40 kilograms. It took me a week to adapt. "He said," It was suitable for adaptation, so Kim Jee-woon told me to run. "" I was running, so I told him to play a carton. "

Park Kyung-lim, who was in charge of the society, told Kim Jee-woon, "Did Gang Dong-Won insult you?" "Why did you do it?" One of the representative works of director Kim Jee-woon, "Sweet Life" ambassador, was parody and asked. Kim Jee-woon said, "I do it if I do it."

"So I thought I'd give it one last time, but I think I did not do it and did it," said Kim Jee-woon. "There is no special team member's battle in the original work," he added. "I tried to show the fist fight that is not in the original work."

Jung Woo-sung, who plays the role of training director of the special training team, said, "I will be reunited with Kim Jee-woon in 10 years after" Good, Bad, Strange "and said" I will contact you for a long time and do it immediately. " Jung Woo-sung said, "I worked with the bishop and was more interested in 'Illang: The Wolf Brigade' World. "The visuals are also exposed to the sunshine, so I was careful about the makeup of spots, freckles, and wrinkles. I tried to convey the past of the person to one wound. "

Han Hyo-joo, who appeared as the sister of a red hat girl who was killed by Gang Dong-Won, said, "It was the most difficult role I have ever played." "I was afraid to go to the filming site, but I believed in the bishop." Shiny Choi Min-ho, who came out as a special agent, said, "I was originally a big fan of Kim Jee-woon." "Sweet life" has been seen over 50 times. "I am honored with my appearance."

The actors’ expectations for director Kim Jee-woon were so high that Park Kyung-lim said all the conversations were Kim Jee-woon. Kim Jee-woon said, "The original mood, the nihilistic World view, and the ambiguous thing are the special points of the original work." "The audience was frustrated by the ambiguous point, so I made my style answer with the emotion of the action and Characters."

Kim said, "When we used the scenario, unification itself was SF," he said. "It is not that the World changes because one leader changes. I think that unification is a national task, but there are some forces that do not want unification. "He added," There are groups that benefit from the separation of divisions, and so are those forces and neighboring countries. "He added.

The film 'Illang: The Wolf Brigade', a Korean Peninsula and genre visual, will be released on July 25 ahead of the unification by director Kim Jee-woon.