Kang Daniel joins Ice bucket challenge "If it's power...

Wanna One Kang Daniel also joined the 2018 Ice bucket challenge.Kang Daniel joined the 2018 Ice bucket challenge as a point of exo Chanyeol.On the 13th, Wanna Ones official SNS posted a donation history (certificate) along with the video.Kang Daniel said, I am very honored to participate in the 2018 Ice bucket challenge to build the first Lou Gehrig nursing hospital in Korea. I hope that my small help will be a little help for the people of Hwangwoo and Family.The ones I will point to are Singer BIGBANG Victory Brother and Actor Lee Yi-kyung, Singer Kim Samuel.I would like to ask many people to participate, he added.Meanwhile, Samuel, who was named by Kang Daniel on the same day, also posted a video of Ice bucket challenge.Hello, this is Kang Daniel from Wanna One.I was named by EXOs Chanyeol senior and joined the 2018 Ice bucketchallenge to build the first Lou Gehrig nursing hospital in Korea.I am very happy and grateful that I can help a little bit, and I hope that my participation will be a support for the people of the family and the family.I hope that many people will support and pray with me until the construction of the hospital for Lou Gehrig is completed.I would like to thank Chanyeol of EXO for pointing out that I can do meaningful things together. Those I will point out are the victors of BIGBANG, Samuel, and Actor Lee Yi-kyung.Thank you.
Wanna One Kang Daniel also joined the 2018 Ice bucket challenge.Kang Daniel joined the 2018 Ice bucket challenge as a point of exo Chanyeol.On the 13th, Wanna Ones official SNS posted a donation history (certificate) along with the video.Kang Daniel said, I am very honored to participate in the 2018 Ice bucket challenge to build the first Lou Gehrig nursing hospital in Korea. I hope that my small help will be a little help for the people of Hwangwoo and Family.The ones I will point to are Singer BIGBANG Victory Brother and Actor Lee Yi-kyung, Singer Kim Samuel.I would like to ask many people to participate, he added.Meanwhile, Samuel, who was named by Kang Daniel on the same day, also posted a video of Ice bucket challenge.Hello, this is Kang Daniel from Wanna One.I was named by EXOs Chanyeol senior and joined the 2018 Ice bucketchallenge to build the first Lou Gehrig nursing hospital in Korea.I am very happy and grateful that I can help a little bit, and I hope that my participation will be a support for the people of the family and the family.I hope that many people will support and pray with me until the construction of the hospital for Lou Gehrig is completed.I would like to thank Chanyeol of EXO for pointing out that I can do meaningful things together. Those I will point out are the victors of BIGBANG, Samuel, and Actor Lee Yi-kyung.Thank you.

Wanna One Kang Daniel also joined the 2018 Ice bucket challenge.

Kang Daniel joined the 2018 Ice bucket challenge as a point of exo Chanyeol. On the 13th, Wanna One's official SNS posted a donation history (certificate) along with the video.

Kang Daniel said, "I am very honored to participate in the 2018 Ice bucket challenge to build the first Lou Gehrig nursing hospital in Korea." "I hope that my small help will be a little help for the people of Hwangwoo and Family."

“The ones I will point to are Singer BIGBANG Victory Brother and Actor Lee Yi-kyung, Singer Kim Samuel. “I would like to ask many people to participate,” he added.

Meanwhile, Samuel, who was named by Kang Daniel on the same day, also posted a video of 'Ice bucket challenge'.

Hello, this is Kang Daniel from Wanna One.

I was named by EXO's Chanyeol senior and joined the 2018 Ice bucket challenge to build the first Lou Gehrig nursing hospital in Korea.

I am very happy and grateful that I can help a little bit, and I hope that my participation will be a support for the people of the Family and the Family. I hope that many people will support and pray with me until the construction of the hospital for Lou Gehrig is completed.

I would like to thank Chanyeol of EXO for pointing out that I can do meaningful things together. Those I will point out are the victors of BIGBANG, Samuel, and Actor Lee Yi-kyung.

Thank you.