IU, who said "I ruined my first appearance," Meaning of Being in "Sketchbook" (ft. palette)

It can be confirmed by the meaning of existence of KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook (hereinafter referred to as Sketchbook) and the growth of Lee Su-hyun IU.The Sketchbook, which was broadcast on the last two days, was featured 400 times.The cast was gorgeous for the 400th reputation, including IU, Yoon Jong Shin, Lee Jeok, Hyuk Oh, Dynamic Duo, Cho Hyun-a, 10cm, Melomance and Oh Yeon-joon.Especially, the meaning of Sketchbook to IU is different because it is the stage that first introduced IU as a Lee Su-hyun who was not well known to the public.You Hee-yeol said, I made a reservation three months ago to invite my child, making me feel the status (?) of IU, which has changed infinitely from my first appearance.When Iyu appeared, You Hee-yeol said, I became a complete body of Viroso You Hee-yeol .In addition, You Hee-yeol recalled, It was in 2009 when IU first appeared in Sketchbook.Sketchbook also started in 2009, and like this, IU and Sketchbook can be said to have seen each others beginnings together.On this day, Iyu received a good reward from You Hee-yeol. I saw the diary yesterday.I had a diary written on the first day of the Sketchbook in 2009, he said. I wrote I ruined it. I was proud to see that I was invited to the 400th special feature again. I will do it as a palette of my child in about 10 years, Iyu said. I want to contact you when you think you need a successor after you are sufficiently done.Sketchbook, especially about the meaning of You Hee-yeol, said, The father of Lee Su-hyun, uncle like father. He said, I did not grow up alone and really got help.I will stay for a long time in a huge place for the Lee Su-hyun, such a symbolic stage that I want to stand. On the same day, IU, who showed a concert stage of fantasy with Oh Yeon-jun, whose clear voice is impressed, grew up for nine years since his first appearance in 2009, and became the best Lee Su-hyun.This is why Lee Su-hyun who will be introduced to the Sketchbook, which is always regarded as a stage of Lee Su-hyun dreams, are expecting.In addition, can you expect to release IUs palette in 10 years?KBS2 screen capture

It can be confirmed by the meaning of existence of KBS 2TV You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' (hereinafter referred to as Sketchbook) and the growth of Lee Su-hyun IU.

The Sketchbook', which was broadcast on the last two days, was featured 400 times. The cast was gorgeous for the 400th reputation, including IU, Yoon Jong Shin, Lee Jeok, Hyuk Oh, Dynamic Duo, Cho Hyun-a, 10cm, Melomance and Oh Yeon-joon.

Especially, the meaning of Sketchbook' to IU is different because it is the stage that first introduced IU as a Lee Su-hyun who was not well known to the public.

You Hee-yeol said, "I made a reservation three months ago to invite my child," making me feel the status (?) of IU, which has changed infinitely from my first appearance. When Iyu appeared, You Hee-yeol said, "I became a complete body of Viroso" You Hee-yeol ".

In addition, You Hee-yeol recalled, "It was in 2009 when IU first appeared in Sketchbook'." Sketchbook' also started in 2009, and like this, IU and Sketchbook' can be said to have seen each other's beginnings together.

On this day, Iyu received a "good reward" from You Hee-yeol. "I saw the diary yesterday. "I had a diary written on the first day of the Sketchbook' in 2009, "he said." I wrote" I ruined it. " I was proud to see that I was invited to the 400th special feature again. "

"I will do it as a palette of my child in about 10 years," Iyu said. "I want to contact you when you think you need a successor after you are sufficiently done. "Sketchbook," especially about the meaning of You Hee-yeol, said, "'The father of Lee Su-hyun, uncle like father.'" He said, "I did not grow up alone and really got help. I will stay for a long time in a huge place for the Lee Su-hyun, such a symbolic stage that I want to stand. "

On the same day, IU, who showed a concert stage of fantasy with Oh Yeon-jun, whose clear voice is impressed, grew up for nine years since his first appearance in 2009, and became the best Lee Su-hyun. This is why Lee Su-hyun who will be introduced to the Sketchbook', which is always regarded as a stage of Lee Su-hyun' dreams, are expecting. In addition, can you expect to release 'IU's palette' in 10 years?

KBS2 screen capture