"Han Ji-min expected...Better Late Than Never' Lee Seo-jin, the youngest child, to appear in Kim Yong-gun.

Lee Seo-jin expected Han Ji-min as the youngest in Superman Returns, but the reality was Kim Yong-gun.The pre-meeting story of the members was revealed before leaving for Eastern Europe from tvN Superman Returns which was first broadcast on the 29th.The first year members Lee Soon-jae, Shingu, Baek Il-seob and Lee Seo-jin met Na Young-seok PD and the production team for a long time.I went to Berlin and Prague last year, and I went to Vienna last year, said Lee Seo-jin, a porter for six years, when the destination was called Eastern Europe.Did you explore it in advance? welcomed Baek Il-seob.Lee Seo-jin is not the same as before, Na Young-Seok PD pinched, adding: I cant see enough to see no writing.My nails and medicine manuals are the most difficult, he said.I think its really hard to be a Lee Seo-jin Alone porter, so I think I should transfuse young blood, the production team said. I brought my youngest.Lee Seo-jin was greatly welcomed by this.When the grandmothers mentioned the youngest Park Seo-joon of Yoon Restaurant 2, Lee Seo-jin said, I like it.But now I am busy because of Drama, so it seems hard, he said to Na Young-Seok PD, Who is it? Come quickly. He said, Come in quickly, you have to wait, you have to carry your luggage under me. But the youngest was Kim Yong-gun.Lee Seo-jin squeezed his eyes shut.Na Young-seok PD later said, When Kim Yong-gun appeared, I can not forget Lee Seo-jins expression. Lee Seo-jin said, I knew a young friend would come to Gangnam Station.In fact, I expected Han Ji-min Superman Returns over flowers

Lee Seo-jin expected Han Ji-min as the youngest in 'Superman Returns', but the reality was Kim Yong-gun.

The pre-meeting story of the members was revealed before leaving for Eastern Europe from tvN 'Superman Returns' which was first broadcast on the 29th. The first year members Lee Soon-jae, Shingu, Baek Il-seob and Lee Seo-jin met Na Young-seok PD and the production team for a long time.

"I went to Berlin and Prague last year, and I went to Vienna last year," said Lee Seo-jin, a porter for six years, when the destination was called Eastern Europe. "Did you explore it in advance?" welcomed Baek Il-seob.

"Lee Seo-jin is not the same as before," Na Young-seok PD pinched, adding: "I can't see enough to see no writing. "My nails and medicine manuals are the most difficult," he said.

"I think it's really hard to be a Lee Seo-jin Alone porter, so I think I should transfuse young blood," the production team said. "I brought my youngest." Lee Seo-jin was greatly welcomed by this.

When the grandmothers mentioned the youngest Park Seo-joon of 'Yoon Restaurant 2', Lee Seo-jin said, "I like it. But now I am busy because of Drama, so it seems hard, "he said to Na Young-seok PD," Who is it? Come quickly. "

He said, "Come in quickly, you have to wait, you have to carry your luggage under me." But the youngest was Kim Yong-gun. Lee Seo-jin squeezed his eyes shut.

Na Young-seok PD later said, "When Kim Yong-gun appeared, I can not forget Lee Seo-jin's expression." Lee Seo-jin said, "I knew a young friend would come to Gangnam Station. In fact, I expected Han Ji-min "

'Superman Returns' over flowers