Hwang Seung-eon "I never even looked at Chicken and Ramen"...Storm Mukbang reveals

Actor Hwang Seung-eon reveals affection for Chicken and RamyeonHwang Seung-eon said on his 6th day, I did not eat fried ramen and I did not look at ramen, but when I lived, I wanted to see what it was all for, and I thought it was important to be happy now.She added, # Life Dilemma # Genie Sam Diet # Stop it and talk about it.In the public footage, Hwang Seung-eon is eating chicken and ramen with joy and attracts Eye-catching.Meanwhile, Hwang Seung-eon has confirmed the casting of MBCs new tree drama Time, which will be broadcast first in July.She will appear as the only daughter of the chaebol leader and fiance of Chun Soo-ho (Kim Jung-hyun), the son of the total number of top 10 in the business world.It has a perfect body, atmosphere, and cool personality with steady management, but it has never lost or lost, and it is a person with a high nature and a high nature.Hwang Seung-eon SNS.

Actor Hwang Seung-eon reveals affection for Chicken and Ramyeon

Hwang Seung-eon said on his 6th day, "I did not eat fried ramen and I did not look at ramen, but when I lived, I wanted to see what it was all for, and I thought it was important to be happy now.

She added, "# Life Dilemma # Genie Sam Diet # Stop it and talk about it."

In the public footage, Hwang Seung-eon is eating Chicken and ramen with joy and attracts Eye-catching.

Meanwhile, Hwang Seung-eon has confirmed the casting of MBC's new tree drama Time, which will be broadcast first in July. She will appear as the only daughter of the chaebol leader and fiance of Chun Soo-ho (Kim Jung-hyun), the son of the total number of top 10 in the business world. It has a perfect body, atmosphere, and cool personality with steady management, but it has never lost or lost, and it is a person with a high nature and a high nature.

Hwang Seung-eon SNS.