Hong Seok-cheon, a sardonic two-shot with my Idol, Choi Jae-sung

Broadcaster and businessman Hong Seok-cheon has shared his latest with actor Choi Jae-sung.Hong Seok-cheon said on his 4th day, I am honored to see my brother who can learn many talents and efforts at the time of the actor # Choi Jae-sung Eyes of Dawn who felt like a huge tree when I ran with the dream of an actor. I posted a post.Hong Seok-cheon is currently appearing on Channel A I heard it with a rumor and MBN Real Market Talk Cart Show 2.

Broadcaster and businessman Hong Seok-cheon has shared his latest with actor Choi Jae-sung.

Hong Seok-cheon said on his 4th day, "I am honored to see my brother who can learn many talents and efforts at the time of the actor # Choi Jae-sung Eyes of Dawn who felt like a huge tree when I ran with the dream of an actor. I posted a post.

Hong Seok-cheon is currently appearing on Channel A 'I heard it with a rumor' and mbn 'Real Market Talk' Cart Show 2.