Hammurabi' Myoeng-su Kim, Emanates flower beauty coming through Mask

Actor Myoeng-su Kim has also emanated a flowering beauty that breaks through MaskMyoeng-su Kim posted a picture on her Instagram page on Monday, saying ===.In the photo, Myoeng-su Kim stares at the camera with a white Mask, with Myoeng-su Kims brown eyes and languid eyes.The netizens who responded to this responded such as I am so handsome, I am always perfect, I am happy every time I see my face and Thank you always.Meanwhile, Myoeng-su Kim is in charge of the role of the principled elite judge Imbarn in JTBC drama Miss Hammurabi.

Actor Myoeng-su Kim has also emanated a flowering beauty that breaks through Mask

Myoeng-su Kim posted a picture on her Instagram page on Monday, saying "===."

In the photo, Myoeng-su Kim stares at the camera with a white Mask, with Myoeng-su Kim's brown eyes and languid eyes.

The netizens who responded to this responded such as "I am so handsome", "I am always perfect", "I am happy every time I see my face" and "Thank you always".

Meanwhile, Myoeng-su Kim is in charge of the role of the principled elite judge 'Imbarn' in JTBC drama 'Miss Hammurabi'.