Kian84 84 degrees joins the Ice Bucket Challenge, with 24 hours later and $100 Donation

Web toon writer and broadcaster Kian84 84 joined the Ice Bucket Challenge with Jun Hyun-moos nomination.Kian84 84 posted a video on his instagram on the 3rd with the phrase #Ice Bucket Challenge # ALS.In the video, Kian84 84 said, I was pointed out by my brother, but it was 24 hours ago.So I will do a small but $100 Donation and I will do the Ice Bucket Challenge. The Kian84 84 picks Webtoon writer Park Tae-joon and Joo-min as the next runners to continue the Ice Bucket Challenge.

Web toon writer and broadcaster Kian84 84 joined the Ice Bucket Challenge with Jun Hyun-moo's nomination.

Kian84 84 posted a video on his instagram on the 3rd with the phrase "#Ice Bucket Challenge # ALS".

In the video, Kian84 84 said, "I was pointed out by my brother, but it was 24 hours ago. So I will do a small but $100 Donation and I will do the Ice Bucket Challenge. "

The Kian84 84 picks Webtoon writer Park Tae-joon and Joo-min as the next runners to continue the Ice Bucket Challenge.