Gim Gu-ra joins Ice bucket challenge "disease of late sickness"

Gim Gu-ra joins 2018 Ice bucket challenge as he recalls fatherSinger Sean said on the 19th, Gim Gu-ra has also participated in the 2018 Ice bucket challenge. I believe that the hearts will gather and gather to build the first Lou Gehrig nursing hospital in Korea.Please join us in the construction of the first Lou Gehrig Nursing Hospital in Korea. The footage released showed Gim Gu-ra splashing ice water in the bathroom, with Gim Gu-ra saying: Im getting involved in the Ice bucketchallenge craze.I participated with my son when the fever broke out a few years ago. I have said a few times, but my father died of the disease and I know the pain. He said, Mr.(Park) has a relationship with Seung-il, too, he added.Gim Gu-ra named his son and rapper Kim Dong-hyun, broadcaster Cho Young-gu and comedian Empire as the next runner to continue Ice bucket challenge.Meanwhile, 2018 Ice bucket challenge, which Sean started on the 29th of last month, is a fund to build the first Lou Gehrig hospital in Korea and to attract interest in Lou Gehrig disease.Photo: Sean Instagram video capture

Gim Gu-ra joins '2018 Ice bucket challenge' as he recalls father

Singer Sean said on the 19th, "Gim Gu-ra has also participated in the 2018 Ice bucket challenge." "I believe that the hearts will gather and gather to build the first Lou Gehrig nursing hospital in Korea. Please join us in the construction of the first Lou Gehrig Nursing Hospital in Korea. "

The footage released showed Gim Gu-ra splashing ice water in the bathroom, with Gim Gu-ra saying: "I'm getting involved in the 'Ice bucket challenge' craze. I participated with my son when the fever broke out a few years ago. I have said a few times, but my father died of the disease and I know the pain. "He said," Mr. (Park) has a relationship with Seung-il, too," he added.

Gim Gu-ra named his son and rapper Kim Dong-hyun, broadcaster Cho Young-gu and comedian Empire as the next runner to continue 'Ice bucket challenge'.

Meanwhile, '2018 Ice bucket challenge', which Sean started on the 29th of last month, is a fund to build the first Lou Gehrig hospital in Korea and to attract interest in Lou Gehrig disease.

Photo: Sean Instagram video capture