"Phil Full"... Seo Jin-Hee, an exciting routine with her daughter

On the 27th, Seo Jin-Hee posted a video on his Instagram with an article entitled I am going to buy a morning coffee with my daughter and my daughters Laughter makes me happy.In the public video, Seo Jin-Hee was rhythmic as if she was enjoying going out with her daughter, and her daughter laughed loudly.Seo Jin-Hee moved more intensely and laughed.Meanwhile, Seo Jin-Hee appeared on KBS2 pilot Swan club last year.

On the 27th, Seo Jin-Hee posted a video on his Instagram with an article entitled "I am going to buy a morning Coffee with my daughter and my daughter's Laughter makes me happy."

In the public video, Seo Jin-Hee was rhythmic as if she was enjoying going out with her daughter, and her daughter laughed loudly. Seo Jin-Hee moved more intensely and laughed.

Meanwhile, Seo Jin-Hee appeared on KBS2 pilot 'Swan club' last year.