"Donation in place of ice...Kim Yoo-jung joins the ice bucket challenge Lindsey Vonn

Actor Kim Yoo-jung joined the Ice Bucket Challenge, but instead of an ice shower, he made his mind Donation.Kim Yoo-jung left a handwritten message on his Instagram on the 6th.Kim Yoo-jung said, Thanks to Kim Boras sister, I participated in the Ice Bucket Challenge Lindsey Vonn. I heard that Seungil Hope Foundation is making a lot of efforts to build the first Lou Gehrig Nursing Hospital in Korea. Kim Yoo-jung said, Please give me a lot of attention until the day of completion and cheer me all together. I also hope that you will continue to have a lot of interest after the construction of Lou Gehrig Nurseing Hospital.I will support you too. I will join you with Donation instead of ice shower. Kim Yoo-jung is preparing to meet with viewers with JTBC new drama Once clean up hot.Photo: Kim Yoo-jung SNS

Actor Kim Yoo-jung joined the Ice Bucket Challenge, but instead of an ice shower, he made his mind Donation.

Kim Yoo-jung left a handwritten message on his Instagram on the 6th. Kim Yoo-jung said, "Thanks to Kim Bora's sister, I participated in the Ice Bucket Challenge Lindsey Vonn." I heard that Seungil Hope Foundation is making a lot of efforts to build the first Lou Gehrig Nursing hospital in Korea. "

Kim Yoo-jung said, "Please give me a lot of attention until the day of completion and cheer me all together." I also hope that you will continue to have a lot of interest after the construction of Lou Gehrig Nurseing Hospital. I will support you too. I will join you with Donation instead of ice shower. "

Kim Yoo-jung is preparing to meet with viewers with JTBC new drama 'Once clean up hot'.

Photo: Kim Yoo-jung SNS