"Donation instead of ice water" .. Kim Yoo-jung join the ice bucket challenge

<p>However, instead of ice-water shower, I gave my heart to Donation.</p><p>Kim Yoo-jung left an autograph message on his own instagram on the 6th. Kim Yoo-jung said I am going to participate in the ice bucket challenge thanking Gimboras sisters land, and At the Sunwil Preferred Foundation, I made a lot of efforts to build the first domestic Lou Gehrig Nursing hospital in the country I heard it. </p><p>Kim Yoo-jung said, Please have a lot of interest until the day of completion, please cheer for us all together, and I would like you to have a lot of continued interest after the construction of Lou Gehrig Nursing hospital I will support myself, I will add my heart to Donation instead of an ice-water shower. </p><p>Kim Yoo-jung is preparing to meet the viewers as a JTBC new drama Please clean it once hot.</p>

However, instead of ice-water shower, I gave my heart to Donation.

Kim Yoo-jung left an autograph message on his own instagram on the 6th. Kim Yoo-jung said "I am going to participate in the ice bucket challenge thanking Gimbora's sister's land," and "At the Sunwil Preferred Foundation, I made a lot of efforts to build the first domestic Lou Gehrig Nursing hospital in the country I heard it. "

Kim Yoo-jung said, "Please have a lot of interest until the day of completion, please cheer for us all together," and "I would like you to have a lot of continued interest after the construction of Lou Gehrig Nursing hospital I will support myself, I will add my heart to Donation instead of an ice-water shower. "

Kim Yoo-jung is preparing to meet the viewers as a JTBC new drama "Please clean it once hot."