Daniel Henney, Twenties

When I was with my best parentsActor Daniel Heaney summoned a long-ago photo of him with his parents.Daniel Henney posted a photo on his SNS on Tuesday with the phrase Thank you for my best parents. In the photo, Daniel Henney posted a photo on his Twitters.It appears to have been taken during his time.Daniel Henney, who has appeared in the American drama Criminal Mind, recently appeared on MBC I live alone and collected topics.The netizen is a response such as lovely family and cool.

When I was with my best parents Actor Daniel Heaney summoned a long-ago photo of him with his parents.

Daniel Henney posted a photo on his SNS on Tuesday with the phrase "Thank you for my best parents." In the photo, Daniel Henney posted a photo on his Twitters. It appears to have been taken during his time.

Daniel Henney, who has appeared in the American drama 'Criminal Mind', recently appeared on MBC 'I live alone' and collected topics.

The netizen is a response such as "lovely family" and "cool".