Choi Siwon, with my Wannabe Lee Soo-man Sam... (ft. Kim Min Jong Leeteuk Changmin)

Super Junior Choi Siwon has been working with SM Entertainment Lee Soo-man, general producer.Choi Siwon told his SNS on the 22nd, I am all that you have been accomplished and achieved so far.Love you always. #wannabelikeyou (I admire everything youve achieved so far; I always love you) with the phrase, which posted the picture.In the photo, Kim Min Jong SM director, Super Junior Leeteuk, TVXQ Changmin face is seen.SM Entertainment conducted SMTOWN WORKSHOP IN PYEONGCHANG 2018 in Pyeongchang, Gangwon Province.

Super Junior Choi Siwon has been working with SM Entertainment Lee Soo-man, general producer.

Choi Siwon told his SNS on the 22nd, "I am all that you have been accomplished and achieved so far. Love you always. #wannabelikeyou (I admire everything you've achieved so far; I always love you)" with the phrase, which posted the picture.

In the photo, Kim Min Jong SM director, Super Junior Leeteuk, TVXQ Changmin face is seen.

SM Entertainment conducted SMTOWN WORKSHOP IN PYEONGCHANG 2018 in Pyeongchang, Gangwon Province.