"Can I go to my baby Sean?" Yoon Jung-soo joins Lindsey Vonn in the ice bucket challenge thanks to Kim Sook

The comedian, Yoon Jung-soo, was named by the former virtual couple Kim Sook and participated in the Ice Bucket Challenge.On June 15, Yoon Jung-soo wrote on his instagram: Cheer for 2018 Ice Bucket Cheltenham Lindsey Vonn.I think we should have a permanent Nursing Hospital.I hope that any illness will have a professional nursing hospital than a nursing hospital. I will do my best to pour water and sponsor, but where are you going to put it? Can I go to Sean? Kim asked Kim Sook to laugh.In the video, there is a picture of Yoon Jung-soo pouring ice directly into the water and drinking it with his mouth.sulphur-su-yeon

The comedian, Yoon Jung-soo, was named by the former virtual couple Kim Sook and participated in the Ice Bucket Challenge.

On June 15, Yoon Jung-soo wrote on his instagram: "Cheer for 2018 Ice Bucket Cheltenham Lindsey Vonn. I think we should have a permanent Nursing hospital. I hope that any illness will have a professional Nursing hospital than a Nursing hospital. "

"I will do my best to pour water and sponsor, but where are you going to put it? Can I go to Sean?" Kim asked Kim Sook to laugh.

In the video, there is a picture of Yoon Jung-soo pouring ice directly into the water and drinking it with his mouth.

sulphur-su-yeon