'Sunset in My Hometown' Kim Go-eun "We wanted to increase weight 8kg, look like daily life, not acting"

Actor Kim Go-eun appeared in the July 2018 issue of the Korean magazine Esquire.Kim Go-eun plays Sunmi in Sunset in My Hometown, which opens on July 4.This is also a film starring by Kim Go-eun in more than two years.I was so happy to hear about the seniors in Lee Jun-iks work, and the staff, as well as the common one, were they, but can they always be?I had this curiosity, but when I went through it, I knew it. I was really happy.Sunmi, played by Kim Go-eun in Sunset in My Hometown, is more of an ordinary woman than the characters she has played before.So I was more worried about acting. I wonder how everyday characters like Sunmi can seem to not act.So I thought it would be visually helpful to increase the weight a little. Kim Go-euns weight gain of 8kg was an effort to add three-dimensional elements to the ordinaryness of the character Sunmi.And even though I do not know the process of this effort, I expressed my belief that if the audience accepts the character naturally, he has done his role.When I take on the character, there are many reasons, and I really do not want to think about this.Even if the audience does not know it well, I think it would be if I sympathized with this person without being uncomfortable. Sunmi, who plays in his hometown Sunset in My Hometown, is a person who realizes his dream of becoming a writer.Kim Go-eun said he already lives as a notable actor but would have tried to realize his dream even if it wasnt.Ive been noticed since my debut, so it might sound strange to talk about this, but if I hadnt made my debut as an actor so far, I would have postponed it until I was.For the first time, I felt intensely that there was nothing I could do or do. At the same time, he said he was realizing that he had to take good care of himself in order to live as an actor: Sometimes Im confused about what it means to be good at acting.On the contrary, there is no answer that you can do better, so sometimes I think it would be okay if I kept people. The July 2018 issue of Esquire, which offers a natural picture and honest interview by Kim Go-eun, is available for order at online bookstores and can be found at bookstores across the country.

Actor Kim Go-eun appeared in the July 2018 issue of the Korean magazine Esquire. Kim Go-eun plays Sunmi in Sunset in My Hometown, which opens on July 4. This is also a film starring by Kim Go-eun in more than two years.

“I was so happy to hear about the seniors in Lee Jun-ik’s work, and the staff, as well as the common one, were they, but can they always be? I had this curiosity, but when I went through it, I knew it. I was really happy."

Sunmi, played by Kim Go-eun in Sunset in My Hometown, is more of an ordinary woman than the characters she has played before. So I was more worried about acting. "I wonder how everyday characters like Sunmi can seem to not act. So I thought it would be visually helpful to increase the weight a little. "

Kim Go-eun's weight gain of 8kg was an effort to add three-dimensional elements to the ordinaryness of the character Sunmi. And even though I do not know the process of this effort, I expressed my belief that if the audience accepts the character naturally, he has done his role. "When I take on the character, there are many reasons, and I really do not want to think about this. Even if the audience does not know it well, I think it would be if I sympathized with this person without being uncomfortable. "

Sunmi, who plays in his hometown Sunset in My Hometown, is a person who realizes his dream of becoming a writer. Kim Go-eun said he already lives as a notable actor but would have tried to realize his dream even if it wasn't. "I've been noticed since my debut, so it might sound strange to talk about this, but if I hadn't made my debut as an actor so far, I would have postponed it until I was. For the first time, I felt intensely that there was nothing I could do or do. "

At the same time, he said he was realizing that he had to take good care of himself in order to live as an actor: "Sometimes I'm confused about what it means to be good at acting. On the contrary, there is no answer that you can do better, so sometimes I think it would be okay if I kept people. "

The July 2018 issue of Esquire, which offers a natural picture and honest interview by Kim Go-eun, is available for order at online bookstores and can be found at bookstores across the country.