"With Apitch Protho Junction," birthday Tony Ahn, Me alone Travel to Germany left

Singer Tony Ahn has gone on a solo Germany tripTony Ahn took to Instagram on June 4 to say, Tonys mileage trip two!!!! a birthday present for the first time in earth and life... Buy a business-class round-trip ticket for 120,000 miles!!!Total flight time 33 hours 55 minutes. Where should I go ~ Me alone first European trip to leave without knowing where to go without any plan!Im shaking. I mean it...Now I think Im going to be lonely, and I also have Apache and Proto Junction. First, Frankfurt!!!But just before takeoff, the crew came to me and called my name too loud, and I was surprised to find me in a hurry. I was mistaken. What...The photo, which was released together, shows Tony Ahn boarding the plane and taking a selfie with an Apache Protho Junction character doll.Tony Ahn recently made headlines by releasing photos of himself enjoying a trip to Japan alone via Instagram, and attention is focused on which episode he will release during his trip to Germany.hwang hye-jin

Singer Tony Ahn has gone on a solo Germany trip

Tony Ahn took to Instagram on June 4 to say, "Tony's mileage trip two!!!! a birthday present for the first time in earth and life... Buy a business-class round-trip ticket for 120,000 miles!!! Total flight time 33 hours 55 minutes. Where should I go ~ Me alone first European trip to leave without knowing where to go without any plan! I'm shaking. I mean it..."

"Now I think I'm going to be lonely, and I also have Apache and Proto Junction. First, Frankfurt!!! But just before takeoff, the crew came to me and called my name too loud, and I was surprised to find me in a hurry. I was mistaken. What...

The photo, which was released together, shows Tony Ahn boarding the plane and taking a Selfie with an Apache Protho Junction character doll.

Tony Ahn recently made headlines by releasing photos of himself enjoying a trip to Japan alone via Instagram, and attention is focused on which episode he will release during his trip to Germany.

hwang hye-jin