"Unchanging Beautiful looks" Lee Hye-Yeong X Yoo Ho-jeong X Oh Yeon-soo, 1980s Beautiful looks

Popular teen Beautiful looks stars in the 80s gather together to catch the eye.Lee posted a picture of her on her SNS on the 30th with actors Yoo Ho-jeong and Oh Yeon-soo. The three people in the photo show off their unchanging Beautiful looks.Lee Hye-Yeong showed affection by posting a photo with Yoo Ho-jeong Oh Yeon-soo, who I loved and watched. The warm friendship of the three actors is also outstanding.The comedian Kim Young-chul commented, My two favorite sisters, and Lee Hye-Yeong laughed, I am two sisters ... I am?Lee Hye-Yeong SNS

Popular teen Beautiful looks stars in the 80s gather together to catch the eye.

Lee posted a picture of her on her SNS on the 30th with actors Yoo Ho-jeong and Oh Yeon-soo. The three people in the photo show off their unchanging Beautiful looks.

Lee Hye-Yeong showed affection by posting a photo with "Yoo Ho-jeong Oh Yeon-soo, who I loved and watched." The warm friendship of the three actors is also outstanding.

The comedian Kim Young-chul commented, "My two favorite sisters," and Lee Hye-Yeong laughed, "I am two sisters ... I am?"

Lee Hye-Yeong SNS