All The Butlers' 'National Mom' Go Doo-shim's reversal 'same time zone number one'

According to Nielsen Korea, SBS All The Butlers Go Doo-shim, which was broadcast on the 24th, was a 6.1% target audience rating of 2049 for young viewers aged 20 to 49, surpassing KBS2 Happy Sunday - Superman Returns, 1 Night 2 Days (4.1%) and MBC Dunia - First Meeting World (0.7%) for 18 consecutive weeks at the same time zone 2049 It ranked #1 in ratings.The household ratings were also overwhelmingly number one.On this day, All The Butlers recorded 12.1% (based on the second part of the metropolitan area), up 2.6% from last week, beating Happy Sunday (11.3%) and Dunia - World (2.7%) to take the top spot in the same time zone.In All The Butlers, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyeong were shown heading to Jeju Island to meet the twelfth master.Lee Sun-gyun, who made a telephone connection to give a master hint, said, It is a pretty sister who buys rice well. He provided a master clue with a decisive hint that Jeju Island is Lee Hyo Ri now, but Jeju Island was this person before that.The members arrived at a house with a blue gate.I, the painting, the mother-of-pearl, and the members said, It seems to have come to my grandmothers house, followed by the twelfth master in front of the members eyes.It was Go Doo-shim, a veteran actor who boasted 46 years of acting.Go Doo-shim welcomed the members with a youthful greeting, saying, Its good to be here.In the following conversation, the members were surprised by the youthful and cheerful Go Doo-shim, who was full of girl sensibility.The Jeju Island home was a place with memories of parents.When Lee Seung-gi asked, Is this your masters house? she mopped up and said, This is the house my parents lived in.I hear every time I want to heal after the drama because there are all the memories here, the master said.When Go Doo-shim left, Yang Se-hyeong said, I met one person and I think I have several people. Lee Seung-gi said, There are about 17 conversation topics.I thought that the image of Mr. Go Doo-shim was different from 540. Go Doo-shim has prepared a generous Jeju Island award for its members.The master, who has taken out various Jeju Island local foods such as sea urchin seaweed soup, horny grilled tofu, and dried tofu, has been proud of his duties, saying, I am from my eldest daughter-in-law for 22 years.Yang Se-hyeong said, It is the best seaweed soup I have ever eaten. The members of the table, which was completed with the taste of Go Doo-shim, enjoyed the meal with a series of empty rice.After the meal, the master and members went to somewhere with a great taste.In the car, Go Doo-shim looks at the flowers on the roadside and says, The flowers are beautiful, but the more beautiful thing than the flowers is the flowers (people flowers). I think that the body chemistry is great and great.I thought I should raise a flower, he said, donating 100 million won of guarantee received from CF to his alma mater.Go Doo-shim said, But if you have money, you have a conflict. You have to clean up Chest so that my act can ring the other persons Chest.I am a complicated and greedy person in my heart, and how can I be a person who can ring the opponents Chest? He confessed his philosophy of life, saying, I live with such an idea. Masters and members arrived in a flower field where poppy flowers bloom.The members of the master who wrote the flower garden and the flower garden, said, It seems to have been too windy, but they could not keep their mouths shut on the picturesque dance.Lee Sang-yoon said, Its beautiful and sad, and Yook Sungjae said, I think youll ascend, youre like a good girl.The members took pictures and videos as a model for Go Doo-shim, and liked Go Doo-shim, who saw the members work, as I want to own a personal collection; its a big gift.Following the flower garden, Lets go catch your brother was Go Doo-shims next destination, the ballroom; there was Go Doo-shims second brother.Go Doo-shim performed a sports dance with his brother; All The Butlers members joined Go Doo-shim in dancing breath.Go Doo-shim, who boasted amazing dancing skills, even digested Momolands Foot dance.

According to Nielsen Korea, SBS All The Butlers' Go Doo-shim, which was broadcast on the 24th, was a 6.1% target audience rating of 2049 for young viewers aged 20 to 49, surpassing KBS2 Happy Sunday - Superman Returns, 1 Night 2 Days' (4.1%) and MBC 'Dunia - First Meeting World' (0.7%) for 18 consecutive weeks at the same time zone 2049 It ranked #1 in ratings. The household ratings were also overwhelmingly number one. On this day, "All The Butlers" recorded 12.1% (based on the second part of the metropolitan area), up 2.6% from last week, beating "Happy Sunday" (11.3%) and "Dunia - World" (2.7%) to take the top spot in the same time zone.

In All The Butlers', Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yook Sungjae, and Yang Se-hyeong were shown heading to Jeju Island to meet the twelfth master. Lee Sun-gyun, who made a telephone connection to give a master hint, said, "It is a pretty sister who buys rice well." He provided a master clue with a decisive hint that "Jeju Island is Lee Hyo Ri now, but Jeju Island was this person before that."

The members arrived at a house with a blue gate. I, the painting, the mother-of-pearl, and the members said, "It seems to have come to my grandmother's house," followed by the twelfth master in front of the members' eyes. It was Go Doo-shim, a veteran actor who boasted 46 years of acting.

Go Doo-shim welcomed the members with a youthful greeting, saying, "It's good to be here." In the following conversation, the members were surprised by the youthful and cheerful Go Doo-shim, who was full of girl sensibility.

The Jeju Island home was a place with memories of parents. When Lee Seung-gi asked, "Is this your master's house?" she mopped up and said, "This is the house my parents lived in." "I hear every time I want to heal after the drama because there are all the memories here," the master said. When Go Doo-shim left, Yang Se-hyeong said, "I met one person and I think I have several people." Lee Seung-gi said, "There are about 17 conversation topics. I thought that the image of Mr. Go Doo-shim was different from 540. "

Go Doo-shim has prepared a generous Jeju Island award for its members. The master, who has taken out various Jeju Island local foods such as sea urchin seaweed soup, horny grilled tofu, and dried tofu, has been proud of his duties, saying, "I am from my eldest daughter-in-law for 22 years. Yang Se-hyeong said, "It is the best seaweed soup I have ever eaten." The members of the table, which was completed with the taste of Go Doo-shim, enjoyed the meal with a series of empty rice.

After the meal, the master and members went to somewhere with a great taste. In the car, Go Doo-shim looks at the flowers on the roadside and says, "The flowers are beautiful, but the more beautiful thing than the flowers is the flowers (people flowers)." "I think that the Body Chemistry is great and great. I thought I should raise a flower, "he said, donating 100 million won of guarantee received from CF to his alma mater.

Go Doo-shim said, "But if you have money, you have a conflict. You have to clean up Chest so that my act can ring the other person's Chest. I am a complicated and greedy person in my heart, and how can I be a person who can ring the opponent's Chest? "He confessed his philosophy of life, saying," I live with such an idea. "

Masters and members arrived in a flower field where poppy flowers bloom. The members of the master who wrote the flower garden and the flower garden, said, "It seems to have been too windy," but they could not keep their mouths shut on the picturesque dance. Lee Sang-yoon said, "It's beautiful and sad," and Yook Sungjae said, "I think you'll ascend, you're like a good girl." The members took pictures and videos as a model for Go Doo-shim, and liked Go Doo-shim, who saw the members' work, as "I want to own a personal collection; it's a big gift."

Following the flower garden, "Let's go catch your brother" was Go Doo-shim's next destination, the ballroom; there was Go Doo-shim's second brother. Go Doo-shim performed a sports dance with his brother; All The Butlers' members joined Go Doo-shim in dancing breath. Go Doo-shim, who boasted amazing dancing skills, even digested Momoland's "Foot" dance.