"All The Butlers" Lee Seung-gi "Debutcho Simkung on Lee Hyori, is your sister also your woman?"

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi released his story to singer Lee Hyori at the beginning of his debut.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on June 24, Lee Seung-gi met the 12th master Go Doo-shim with singer Yoo Sung-jae, actor Lee Sang-yoon and comedian Yang Se-hyeong.Members speculated on his identity before meeting Go Doo-shim.In a hint called Jeju Island, members speculated that Lee Hyori, who resides in Jeju Island, was not a master.Lee Seung-gi said, I give Lee Hyori a sign CD and stand it up. He wrote Re-Ment on the CD again and gave it to me.Thats when I was heart-throbbing to be Re-Ment and I was Lee Hyori.According to Lee Seung-gi, CD Re-Ment was watching the activity well, is your sister also yours?, with Lee Seung-gi saying: Its so snowy.I thought I was an entertainer, too, he added.hwang hye-jin
Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi released his story to singer Lee Hyori at the beginning of his debut.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on June 24, Lee Seung-gi met the 12th master Go Doo-shim with singer Yoo Sung-jae, actor Lee Sang-yoon and comedian Yang Se-hyeong.Members speculated on his identity before meeting Go Doo-shim.In a hint called Jeju Island, members speculated that Lee Hyori, who resides in Jeju Island, was not a master.Lee Seung-gi said, I give Lee Hyori a sign CD and stand it up. He wrote Re-Ment on the CD again and gave it to me.Thats when I was heart-throbbing to be Re-Ment and I was Lee Hyori.According to Lee Seung-gi, CD Re-Ment was watching the activity well, is your sister also yours?, with Lee Seung-gi saying: Its so snowy.I thought I was an entertainer, too, he added.hwang hye-jin

Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi released his story to singer Lee Hyori at the beginning of his debut.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on June 24, Lee Seung-gi met the 12th master Go Doo-shim with singer Yoo Sung-jae, actor Lee Sang-yoon and comedian Yang Se-hyeong.

Members speculated on his identity before meeting Go Doo-shim. In a hint called Jeju Island, members speculated that Lee Hyori, who resides in Jeju Island, was not a master.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I give Lee Hyori a sign CD and stand it up. He wrote Re-Ment on the CD again and gave it to me. That's when I was "heart-throbbing" to be Re-Ment and I was Lee Hyori."

According to Lee Seung-gi, CD Re-Ment was 'watching the activity well, is your sister also yours?', with Lee Seung-gi saying: "It's so snowy. I thought I was an entertainer, too," he added.

hwang hye-jin