'About Time' Lee Sang-yoon X Kim Gyu-ri, complete farewell... "Lee Sung-kyung must be kept"

About Time Kim Gyu-ri and Lee Sang-yoon have sorted out the pastIn the 10th episode of tvN About Time broadcast on the 19th, Kim Joon-ah (Kim Gyu-ri) and Lee Sang-yoon were drawn to summarize the past.Kim Joon-ah got off the musical on the day, and Lee Do-ha asked, Is it because of me? Kim Joon-ah said, Im uncomfortable.Youre not looking at me, but at the other woman. Not as cool as you imagined. Not that. Its a lot of reasons.Kim Joon-ah, in particular, expressed his affection, saying, Im glad Im overcoming the wounds we exchanged anyway.I was afraid and afraid that if I saw Kim Joon-ah again, I would collapse like this, but I felt more comfortable. I also had the courage to face how hard you were.I have a friend next to me, he said, expressing his sincere heart about Choi Mika (Lee Sung-kyung).Kim Joon-ah said frankly, Its so strange to feel, its envious, and Lee Do-ha said, Im sorry. I hurt Kim Joon-ah, who was so beautiful. Thank you.I showed you how you are doing well. Kim Joon-ah called on Mr Mika to keep it safe.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

'About Time' Kim Gyu-ri and Lee Sang-yoon have sorted out the past

In the 10th episode of tvN 'About Time' broadcast on the 19th, Kim Joon-ah (Kim Gyu-ri) and Lee Sang-yoon were drawn to summarize the past.

Kim Joon-ah got off the musical on the day, and Lee Do-ha asked, "Is it because of me?" Kim Joon-ah said, "I'm uncomfortable. You're not looking at me, but at the other woman. Not as cool as you imagined. Not that. It's a lot of reasons.

Kim Joon-ah, in particular, expressed his affection, saying, "I'm glad I'm overcoming the wounds we exchanged anyway."

"I was afraid and afraid that if I saw Kim Joon-ah again, I would collapse like this, but I felt more comfortable. I also had the courage to face how hard you were. I have a friend next to me, "he said, expressing his sincere heart about Choi Mika (Lee Sung-kyung).

Kim Joon-ah said frankly, "It's so strange to feel, it's envious," and Lee Do-ha said, "I'm sorry. I hurt Kim Joon-ah, who was so beautiful. Thank you. I showed you how you are doing well. "

Kim Joon-ah called on Mr Mika to "keep it safe."

Photo = TVN broadcast screen