"We're in the process of being pregnancy next...Jang Yun-jeong, Ice bucket challenge to cheer up juniors

Trot singer Jang Yun-jeong cheered on juniors who joined Ice bucket challengeOn the 14th, Jang Yun-jeong Husband KBS announcer Do Kyoung-wan posted a video of his new Trot group tree on his SNS joining Ice bucket challenge.On the 13th, Do Kyoung-wan told SNS, Hello, KBS announcer Do Kyoung-wan.I was joined by musical actor Kim So-hyun and KBS Noh Eun-ji on the Ice bucket challenge with the recommendation of weather caster. It is an honor to be able to do this meaningful thing together.I will pray with all my heart to all of you in the world. YTN Ryu Joo-hyun anchor, English instructor Raina, and Jang Yun-jeongs beloved rookie Trot group tree The video, released on the 14th, also featured Do Kyong-wans wife, Jang Yun-jeong.Do Kyong-wan announcer tried to point me out, but I decided to join next time because I was in the process of being a pregnancy, and decided to give my juniors a chance, said Jang Yun-jeong, explaining why Do Kyong-wan pointed to the tree.The couple, Jang Yun-jeong and Do Kyong-wan, had reported on the second pregnancy in May; the two married in 2013.He then got his first son, Yeon Woo, and he reported his second news in four years after his birth.Do Kyoung-wan SNS

Trot singer Jang Yun-jeong cheered on juniors who joined Ice bucket challenge

On the 14th, Jang Yun-jeong Husband KBS announcer Do Kyoung-wan posted a video of his new Trot group tree on his SNS joining Ice bucket challenge.

On the 13th, Do Kyoung-wan told SNS, "Hello, KBS announcer Do Kyoung-wan. I was joined by musical actor Kim So-hyun and KBS Noh Eun-ji on the Ice bucket challenge with the recommendation of weather caster. It is an honor to be able to do this meaningful thing together. I will pray with all my heart to all of you in the world. "YTN Ryu Joo-hyun anchor, English instructor Raina, and" Jang Yun-jeong's beloved rookie Trot group tree "

The video, released on the 14th, also featured Do Kyong-wan's wife, Jang Yun-jeong. “Do Kyong-wan announcer tried to point me out, but I decided to join next time because I was in the process of being a pregnancy, and decided to give my juniors a chance,” said Jang Yun-jeong, explaining why Do Kyong-wan pointed to the tree.

The couple, Jang Yun-jeong and Do Kyong-wan, had reported on the second pregnancy in May; the two married in 2013. He then got his first son, Yeon Woo, and he reported his second news in four years after his birth.

Do Kyoung-wan SNS