Uhm Jung-hwa ''Poison' reminds me of 'smart hair'

Actor Uhm Jung-hwa attends the premiere of the movie Burning Man (directed by Lee Chang-dong) V.I.P at CGV Yongsan I-Park Mall in Han River, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 14th.Burning Man starring Yoo Ah-in, Steven Yeon, and Jeon Jongseo will be released on the 17th as a film about a mysterious story that happens when a distribution company, Alba Jongsu, meets his childhood friend Hammy and is introduced to him by an unidentified man Ben.

Actor Uhm Jung-hwa attends the premiere of the movie "Burning Man" (directed by Lee Chang-dong) V.I.P at CGV Yongsan I-Park Mall in Han River, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 14th.

'Burning Man' starring Yoo Ah-in, Steven Yeon, and Jeon Jongseo will be released on the 17th as a film about a mysterious story that happens when a distribution company, Alba Jongsu, meets his childhood friend Hammy and is introduced to him by an unidentified man Ben.