Uee "Friend Jung Hae In, I thought it would work out from the old days"

Actor Uee celebrates fellow Jung Hae Ins winOn the 24th, an interview was held at a cafe in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, to commemorate the end of the MBC weekend drama Deryl Husband Ojakdu (playplayplay by Yoo Yoon-kyung, directed by Baek Ho-min, etc.)Uee and Jung Hae In played a role in Lee Se-jin and Tak in MBC Bullshit Sung which was aired last year.Uee said of Jung Hae In, who became a stardom with the popularity of JTBC Bob Good Sister, I knew that Friend would be good.I was so good at shooting that it was the same age. As Friend, I envy Jung Hae In.I liked Son Ye-jin from the old classic, but is not the friend the opponent? I also contacted him to do this work and to do the Friend, not to hurt, but it was so good.Friend is doing well, so I want to applaud and applaud. Meanwhile, MBCs Deryls Husband Ojakdu is a drama about the process of a non-married woman, Han Seung-joo, in her mid-30s, contracting a marriage with Kim Kang-woo to win the title of married woman.Uee Kim Kang-woo Jung Sang-hoon (Eric Joe) Han Sun-hwa (played by Jang Jang-jo) and others, and it ended on the 19th.

Actor Uee celebrates fellow Jung Hae In's win

On the 24th, an interview was held at a cafe in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, to commemorate the end of the MBC weekend drama "Deryl Husband Ojakdu" (playplayplay by Yoo Yoon-kyung, directed by Baek Ho-min, etc.)

Uee and Jung Hae In played a role in Lee Se-jin and Tak in MBC 'Bullshit Sung' which was aired last year. Uee said of Jung Hae In, who became a stardom with the popularity of JTBC 'Bob Good Sister', "I knew that Friend would be good. I was so good at shooting that it was the same age. "

"As Friend, I envy Jung Hae In. I liked Son Ye-jin from the old 'classic', but is not the Friend the oppOnent? "I also contacted him to do this work and to do the Friend, not to hurt, but it was so good. Friend is doing well, so I want to applaud and applaud. "

Meanwhile, MBC's "Deryl's Husband Ojakdu" is a drama about the process of a non-married woman, Han Seung-joo, in her mid-30s, contracting a marriage with Kim Kang-woo to win the title of married woman. Uee Kim Kang-woo Jung Sang-hoon (Eric Joe) Han Sun-hwa (played by Jang Jang-jo) and others, and it ended on the 19th.